TOURNAMENT FINALS: Foul Mouth v. Dvious

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

And the winner is...

• Foul Mouth

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Dvious

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Verses due Monday by midnight.

THIS WILL BE OPEN TO ALL BOARD MEMBERS FOR JUDGING. DO NOT SELECT A PICK UNTIL BOTH VERSES HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED. ANY CHOICES MADE BEFORE BOTH VERSES HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED WILL BE SUBTRACTED FROM THE FINAL COUNT, MAKING YOUR VOTE MEANINGLESS.

Jun 11, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Dvious Verse

Foul Mouth shoulda bowd out,no more body cavity
precise dismantling with words brought this tragedy
flawless fatality,mortal wounds caused this casualty
Grim Reapers twin sever nerves with this mastery
drastic scenes, left from these fools comin after me
four down, one left, flatline's nearing rapidly
it's sad to see, fuck you, I'm speakin sarcastically
marked for death, dramatically hit causing atrophy
pin point percision dissects but no apathy
SAVagely revealin this nightmare so graphically
soul reaped, no retreat, body drops due to gravity
apacolyptic fury created this catastophe
actively bringing to end all your fantasys
everything fades to black yet anticlimactically
decimate your mentality with force and emphatically
accurately torch your braincells,not erratically
backdraft from the gates of hell,happend so tragically
as cataclysmic heat incinerates your anatomy

fuck it...take it how you want:dead:

Apr 25, 2002
foul mouth bout to leave you at 2nd place dawg..

really tho, that dont even seem like your style. hella lyrical, but a lot of it dont flow, and also aint really a diss at all.

"Foul Mouth shoulda bowd out,no more body cavity
precise dismantling with words brought this tragedy "

^to me, that shit doenst flow at all when i actually rapped it.
neither does a lot of your shit in that verse, and i'm not tryna hate on it, i'm just givin you critisizm.

Apr 25, 2002
im a masterpiece and your styles wack as master p's/
i'll grab boo~flair in this final fight just to crack her teeths/
you aint typin more lyrics after these,you aint flawless as ya words say/
this is a slap in the cheek,your weak as friday thru thursday/
this is the worst way to loose,from the top you fall flat/
im leavin this dvious cat with his jaw cracked/
you wouldnt be all that if you star'd on teen nick/
you gets rolled on like speed stick,your more pussy than a freaknick/
everybody wack can eat dick,i dont care what these bitches think/
your alright player but your still the weakest link/
your speaches stink,im'a beat this geek for the top position/
my rhymes got a lotta dissin,i didnt feel 1 punch from your composition/
im on a mission dishin this cat a counter attack/
now you feel booty hurt like your bitch when i pound her from back/
im clownin in fact i got you wearin the big shoes/
im sippin pimp juice,endin this shit watchin this trick lose....

Apr 25, 2002
OUCH!! Dvious just recieved a new asshole! Im gonna be a person who gives intelligent commentary instead of just voting with no reason:
Dvious, u sounded like u were trying too hard with the words. Creative vocab is important, but big words dont mean nothin if u dont use em right, u feel? It seemed like u were just throwing in a bunch of "sophisticated" words just for the sake of sounding lyrical. Plus, your verse wasnt really even attacking him. It just seemed like one of those "verbal murder" type verses. Foul Mouth on the other hand had some clever punchlines, used word play and clowned...just the way battle verses are supposed to be.

N

N-Sane

Foul Mouth took this shit to another level...Dvious got some shit but foul mouth crushed shit...but its a differnt game in the mic booth...

Apr 25, 2002
^
i feel you it was weak,but the thing is this battling shit aint my steelo.i dont battle rap and i rarely post on the flows board.im just doin this shit for the fuck of it,to see how far i can get and i impressed my self.
and Tragic Losses,i dont by your vote for boo flair and i dont buy your vote for devious.on a post you were talkin bout how you vote in a battle and i was feelin you.but as far as this tourney goes,i think you voted against me cus you supposed to be a big deal mc,and i am a nobody to the flow board.you were all cocky sayin this and that while i remained quiet.then i beat you.i sence animosity,call it what you want,argue if you want but i smell animosity....its nothin,dont take it the wrong way....
but this tourney was fun.and epitaph and dvious,i understand you wanna show your lyrival ability,this aint my style either,but its kinda like entering a 64 impala coverd in candy on gold deez into an import show,it'll get some coments but at the end of the show you aint gonna place....i dont battle and this aint my style but you gotta give up someshit for some room to clown....feel me.if i win ,i win,if i lose,i lose,its nothin....

p.s. all you sore loosers,its just a god damn internet battle.
Boo~Flair,if i win i dedicate this to you:rolleyes: ....let me write you some rhymes next time you battle someone....

IT'S NOTHIN'

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Congratulations to the both of you. I'll be looking forward to battling one of you :devious:

Voting ends thursday at midnight.

Apr 25, 2002
Foul Mouth said:
^
i feel you it was weak,but the thing is this battling shit aint my steelo.i dont battle rap and i rarely post on the flows board.im just doin this shit for the fuck of it,to see how far i can get and i impressed my self.
and Tragic Losses,i dont by your vote for boo flair and i dont buy your vote for devious.on a post you were talkin bout how you vote in a battle and i was feelin you.but as far as this tourney goes,i think you voted against me cus you supposed to be a big deal mc,and i am a nobody to the flow board.you were all cocky sayin this and that while i remained quiet.then i beat you.i sence animosity,call it what you want,argue if you want but i smell animosity....its nothin,dont take it the wrong way....
but this tourney was fun.and epitaph and dvious,i understand you wanna show your lyrival ability,this aint my style either,but its kinda like entering a 64 impala coverd in candy on gold deez into an import show,it'll get some coments but at the end of the show you aint gonna place....i dont battle and this aint my style but you gotta give up someshit for some room to clown....feel me.if i win ,i win,if i lose,i lose,its nothin....

p.s. all you sore loosers,its just a god damn internet battle.
Boo~Flair,if i win i dedicate this to you:rolleyes: ....let me write you some rhymes next time you battle someone....

IT'S NOTHIN'
OK....I WILL SUGARCOAT THIS NO MORE.....BOTH VERSES IN THIS BATTLE WERE GARBAGE....I FLIPPED A COIN TO DECIDE MY VOTE BECAUSE I COULDN'T DECIDE THE BETTER OF 2 SHITTY FLOWS....THERE IS NO ANNA FOR ANYONE WHEN IT COMES TO MY VOTES.....I VOTE ON WHAT I READ AND THOSE VERSES WERE NOTHING......ALSO,I VOTED FOR BOO BECAUSE IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, SHE HAD THE BETTER VERSE THAT TIME....YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY MY OPINIONS OR LIKE EM.....THEY'RE MINE AND I DON'T LIKE THEM BEING QUESTIONED......
THE LEGEND MOVES TO THE NEXT TOPIC NOW.....GOOD LUCK...

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Tragic, i dunno if i'd call those both garbage. U seem to have a whole negative attitude on the world. Ur entitled to your own opinion, but a coin toss is dick, cuzz. You're telling me that after reading both of those flowz, you honestly can't decided which one was better, or at the very least which one you liked more?

Ur just looking to start controversy. Go back and reread the battles, and tell me that you are completely unable to pick which one is better. If you can't look at 2 verses and say "I like this verse more than that verse" then ur just a lazy dumbass.

Apr 25, 2002
^
i aint knockin ya vote pimp cus honestly i dont give 209 fucks who wins,but....this aint audio.it seems no one knows how to vote in a "battle".this aint match the rhyme to a beat.if the battle was a battle of lyrical ability then thats a different story and id use a more lyrical style ,but....this aint a lyrical based battle,its about clowning....it seems like outta tragic lost,young vicious and you(the ones with deep comentary) young vicious is the only one who knows how to judge a battle....i can respect his vote even if it was for dvious,he knows what hes talking about....

on stage it wouldnt be no contest? this aint the stage pimp,its the net....

i aint bitchin but the reason i question tragic and tadous responce is because they dont know what the fuck there judging....

tragic lost,i still dont buy it....:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY IT.....I EXPECTED MORE FROM THE FINALS....WE SURE DIDN'T SEE IT......STEALTH WILL SERVE A SWIFT ASS-WHIPPIN TO WHOEVER WINS THIS IF THEY SPIT THIS KINDA BULLSHIT THEN...

Apr 25, 2002
its nothin pimp....he probaly would beat me.i aint cocky so i got nathan to lose.just remember,i aint no battle mc/siccness flows vet,you were and i whooped your ass....

Apr 25, 2002
Foul Mouth said:
its nothin pimp....he probaly would beat me.i aint cocky so i got nathan to lose.just remember,i aint no battle mc/siccness flows vet,you were and i whooped your ass....
NO PROB....I'M NOT A BATTLE MC OR A VET EITHER......AND YES YOU WHIPPED MY ASS...SOMETIMES EVEN A BLIND SQUIRREL CAN FIND A NUT....