Too $hort & Lady Gaga

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
What about syria? Oh the media talking about chemical weapons? They should bring up how the US HELPED Iraq use chemical weapons (mustard gas) that killed over 20,000 Iranians during the Reagan era. Hypocrites.
that was before they found out that cigarette's caused cancer though son. We live in a kinder/gentler world now

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
on syria, why is it ok to support one group of radical islamists (FSA) and not another?

I am really glad Russia will veto endlessly. Let these arabs sort themselves out, the west doesn't need to play world police.

fix my damn fucking roads and education back home, fuck syria and israel and any of those faggots.

Feb 2, 2006
on syria, why is it ok to support one group of radical islamists (FSA) and not another?

I am really glad Russia will veto endlessly. Let these arabs sort themselves out, the west doesn't need to play world police.

fix my damn fucking roads and education back home, fuck syria and israel and any of those faggots.

real talk

this is what obama is doing

team america aka the cia supports both sides of the war
we could end poverty and the economy would improve if these wars never were started