Tommy Wright III

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Milt Hampton said:
T3 is that manne...all that info is pretty outdated tho..no offense SPV..You heard anything more recently about T3?
Someone on another forum said they saw TW3 in Blackhaven (Whitehaven) a area in South Memphis in December 2005

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
ThaHed said:
is Genesis worth the cop? i aint never heard him befo

Check out some of the tracks I put up for dl in this thread..you hear some TW3 right there for free

Anyways yeah Genesis is worth getting..

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
satherp5 said:
Your best bet Swoop is to just check the tapes on Ebay everyday. Either that or you can do what I did and find people that already have them and offer them money for copies.

The album in your sig. (The Crooksters) is a classic IMO. Not too many people are up on them. Mongo (R.I.P.) flowed so hard through out that whole album. Do you have Zedzilla's solo The Franchise? That shit is pretty dope too.

Nuttkace

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Originally posted by Nuttkase
The album in your sig. (The Crooksters) is a classic IMO. Not too many people are up on them. Mongo (R.I.P.) flowed so hard through out that whole album. Do you have Zedzilla's solo The Franchise? That shit is pretty dope too.
Yeah I still think crooks n our own way is the best album ever. I have you to thank for that Nut, you introduced it to me back in the ol' Alpine drinkin days. I just recently got a real copy of it from Africa if you can believe it. Oh and I just bought Zedilla's The Franchis yesterday, once again thanks to you.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Nuttkase said:
Well if he does I hope it sees the light of day soon.

T3 and Playa Fly are the two dopest MC's out of Memphis. Skinny Pimp used to be too but he has fallen off IMO. I mean he is still tight...just no where near as dope as he used to be.

Nuttkace
hell yeah, skinny pimp was tight in the three 6 mafia days

and playa fly's shit sounded way tighter when he left prophet

::

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
just found that track (really nothing special except for Tommy)

Hustler E, Al Kapone & Tommy Wright III - Real Niggas

I don't know what year this track was made, but Hustler E is from Waco, Texas so Tommy may have really moved to Dallas

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
WHO IS THIS DUDE?

Don't want to start a new thread for this, but hopefully someone will see this that can help me. I'm bumpin Ashes 2 Ashes Dust 2 Dust right now and on track 6 this dude "Paranoid" spits some real tight shit over the phone. I'm just wondering if anyone knows anything about this guy? If you know something spit it out. Late

May 18, 2005
Speaking of T-3 what ever happened to Boss Bytch? She use to snap on some of them Manson Family songs... If you ain't heard her you need to. One of the best female rappers out.

May 15, 2002
mastdark81 said:
Speaking of T-3 what ever happened to Boss Bytch? She use to snap on some of them Manson Family songs... If you ain't heard her you need to. One of the best female rappers out.
Last I heard, she was fuckin with Mr. Sche. I got her solo album, it was decent. Not what I expected tho.

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Young Cutthroat said:
Last I heard, she was fuckin with Mr. Sche. I got her solo album, it was decent. Not what I expected tho.
Shes not with Mr Sche...but they have done some recent work together
Someone asked him whats up with her and he said he has no idea but she talks to him every once in awhile and if she wants to do something with him again he would...

Someone was saying last year that TW3 wanted to get all his Manson Family peeps together for a new album so who knows maybe thats what she will be doing next..and TW 3 as well...