Thug Lordz - In Thugs We Trust Mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
LMAO, WHAT THE FUCK, THEY AINT IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS G-UNIT, THAT IS THE STUPIDEST SHIT IVE SEEN SAID IN A WHILE, YOUR RIGHT THEY ALWAYS DROP FIRE AND G-UNIT ONLY RELEASES MEDIOCRE ALBUMS, ANYONE THAT AINT FEELIN THE FIRST THUGLORDS JUST STOP LISTENING TO NORTHERN CALI RAP NOW, ITS NOT FOR YOU!!!!!!!

Feb 8, 2003
Playa510 said:
LMAO, WHAT THE FUCK, THEY AINT IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS G-UNIT, THAT IS THE STUPIDEST SHIT IVE SEEN SAID IN A WHILE, YOUR RIGHT THEY ALWAYS DROP FIRE AND G-UNIT ONLY RELEASES MEDIOCRE ALBUMS, ANYONE THAT AINT FEELIN THE FIRST THUGLORDS JUST STOP LISTENING TO NORTHERN CALI RAP NOW, ITS NOT FOR YOU!!!!!!!

I'm feeling Yukmouth's solo music don't get me wrong I own all his albums even when he was with LUNIZ shit his AMERICAN DREAM track on the first Thug Lords album is the best song on it. But in reality they really can't fuck with G Unit LLOYD BANKS can out spit both of them alone. I'm not disrespecting I just call shit down the middle how I see it. I listen to music from every coast long as its really good I will bump it. If AL Jarreau dropped a tight ass album I would bump it thats just me. NO BANDWAGON, GROUPIE, I'm my own individual.

So quit that disrespecting shit over another persons opinion. It makes you look like a groupie.

Nov 4, 2003
my review: it was a short album considering 3 tracks were drops and the track "catch a round" was out for a while on other mixtapes.my favorite track off the album was the one featureing mitchy slick. i can play the album end to end. new yuk and bo-loc verses on tight beats i say it was worth the money