Thoughts on Presidential candidates

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

If you were FORCED to vote, who would you pic?

• Wesley K. Clark

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Howard Dean

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • John Kerry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dennis J. Kucinich

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Al Sharpton

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Carol Moseley Braun

• John Edwards

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Richard Gephardt

• Joe Lieberman

• George Dubya Bush

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
Jul 7, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:
^^ in your opinion!!!

in my opinion we have a couple of fucks that cant stand bush for no reasonable reason

the reasonable reasons were already posted on this forum....its not my fault you're not that bright.

G

g211

my vote braun, we would have the first minority black woman president in office, eliminating the fact that there will never be a minority or a black or a women in the honky house...this whole country needs to be revamped, there is too much corruption going on behind the scenes, too much given to special intrests/big biz...whther you vote for bush or braun or whoever tha fuck gets prez, they will be swayed by there own intrests, so basically bush/braun/any1 is a puppet/token, and any others are too...Jus give it to braun - like haile berry when she won the oscar, she might not of deserved to win it, but the time was due to give it to somebody like her - same thing for some1 like braun.

May 8, 2002
g211 said:
my vote braun, we would have the first minority black woman president in office
the only black woman within the forseeable future to have a chance to one day become president would be Dr. Rice. but i honestly doubt a woman will be president any time soon.

and to be quite honest i feel the role of president should be taken by a man.

May 27, 2002
g211 said:
my vote braun, we would have the first minority black woman president in office, eliminating the fact that there will never be a minority or a black or a women in the honky house...this whole country needs to be revamped, there is too much corruption going on behind the scenes, too much given to special intrests/big biz...whther you vote for bush or braun or whoever tha fuck gets prez, they will be swayed by there own intrests, so basically bush/braun/any1 is a puppet/token, and any others are too...Jus give it to braun - like haile berry when she won the oscar, she might not of deserved to win it, but the time was due to give it to somebody like her - same thing for some1 like braun.
So even if she doesn't deserve to be president, she should become it? I think winning an Oscar b/c you dont deserve it is a *LITTLE* different than winning presidency because you dont deserve it. "OOOH WOW A BLACK WOMAN LETS GET HER IN OFFICE, NEVER MIND WHAT HER POLITICAL VIEWS ARE" -- hell, while you're at it, lets see, we've never had a retarded president, why dont we elect you? Dipshit.

Jul 7, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:
WHATS FUNNY IS THAT EVEN ON THIS VERY LIBERAL WEBSITE W. WINS THE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what would have been the out come if only one of them was democratic and the other 7 were republican? what about if it was only one democratic and one republican? did that light bulb in your head went off?

May 8, 2002
nefar559 said:
what would have been the out come if only one of them was democratic and the other 7 were republican? what about if it was only one democratic and one republican?
WHAT IF, WHAT IF, WHAT IF, BUT IT WASNT. THE POLL WAS CONDUCTED AND I SIMPLY TOOK THE RESULTS FROM THAT. NO WHAT IFS!!!!!

May 8, 2002
2-0-Sixx said:
Yeah, and a whopping total of 16 votes!!!!!! lol, I'm sure this HUGE number represents all of the siccness. WOW! 5 people voted for Bush! Amazing!
AND I AM SURE THE SICCNESS DOESNT REPRESENT THE AVERAGE AMERICAN VOTER!!!!!!!! THE SICCNESS MEMBERS ARE OBVIOUSLY FAR MORE TO THE LEFT THAN THE AVERAGE AMERICAN VOTER!!!!!

OF COURSE THE NUMBER DOESNT REPRESENT THE ENTIRE SICCNESS, JUST THE ONES THAT ARE FOR THE MOST PART INTERESTED IN THE ISSUES !!!!

SO THERE IS A GOOD POSSIBILITY THAT THOSE WHO DIDNT VOTE HERE WOULD PROBLY ALSO NOT VOTE IN REAL LIFE. I MEAN HECK YOU DONT VOTE, I THINK HERESY DOESNT VOTE.