THIZZ OR DIE, GRANDMA!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
DAMN...

DAMN...

SOME PPL :SHAKES HEAD: I SEE LOT OF ASIANS AND WHITE THO....SHIT LIKE THIS MAKE ME NOT WANNA BUMP MAC DRE....AND TO REALLY THINK ABOUT IT, I AINT REALLY BEEN BUMP'N ANY M.D LATELY....

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
So juss cause asians and whites listenin to Mac Dre,you dont wanna listen to MD shit nomore? thats some ignant asss shit.

Dec 20, 2003
and we say the bay doesnt support lmao this thread is classic there are tens of thousnds lil thizzer ride the yellow buses sworming the bay area as we speak hahahahahah great post dana

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Each and every pic I posted came from myspace. You guys ain't seen shit yet. I am gonna SOOOOO exceed my photobucket bandwidth on this one!!

LOL...this is what happens when I have 8 hours to kill on a friday!

Nov 6, 2004
Da6Footah said:
Each and every pic I posted came from myspace. You guys ain't seen shit yet. I am gonna SOOOOO exceed my photobucket bandwidth on this one!!

LOL...this is what happens when I have 8 hours to kill on a friday!
i think that you are still yet to top some of the one's that i posted. but you found some funny ass shit too. i got all mine from myspace as well. you can also use tinypic.com to host pics.

Jul 30, 2005
hyphie.blogspot.com
seems like some cats just want dre all for themselves and dont wanna see him havin an influence. they be all like 'these squares fav song is feelin myself and didnt get into mac dre til after he died'. thats some HELLA STUPID shit, what you wanna feel special cause you listened to dre first? thats some true DICK HOGGIN GROUPIE hahaha. man let mac dre's spirit affect as many people as possible and quit hatin.

Props: bigshotpimp
Nov 6, 2004
Up2nOgOoD said:
DAMN...

DAMN...

SOME PPL :SHAKES HEAD: I SEE LOT OF ASIANS AND WHITE THO....SHIT LIKE THIS MAKE ME NOT WANNA BUMP MAC DRE....AND TO REALLY THINK ABOUT IT, I AINT REALLY BEEN BUMP'N ANY M.D LATELY....
what the fuck difference does it make who listens to Mac Dre ? yeah there are alot of "squares" that listen to him now, but why would that influence wether or not you listen to him ? muthafuckas like that really are'nt real Mac Dre fans. Ive been listening to Mac Dre for years (11) so i know that i just didnt get on the bandwagon and thats all that matters.

RIP MAC D-R-E

Feb 4, 2003
www.soundclick.com
this thread is pretty damn funny, but shit why is everyone gettin all mad cuz he got white n azn fans??? he made thizz marketable like 50 did g-unit. everybody talkin bout the bay is back, but yet it aint good enough cuz it aint hood enough, and everybody mad at the fans that came after his death, but its like that for everyone!!, started wit pac n big and now dre. you aint shit til someone kills you, even tho they all were somethin before it.
and whoever said "thats 80% of the siccness fans" made me lmao!!!