They need to get LeBron more help he can't win games on his own

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2004
rockets, thunder, suns, blazers... are people really impressed with miami beating the sixers and magic?
I LIKE THE THUNDERS BUT THE REST OF THEM TEAMS DON'T STAND A CHANCE. THAT SIXERS GAME WAS UGLY BUT THE MAGIC ARE TOP 3 IN THE EAST BRO. THE MAGIC CAN BEAT ALL THOSE TEAMS YOU JUST NAMED EXCEPT THE THUNDERS. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE DURANT KNOCK KOBE OUT THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR. TOP 5 IN THE NBA AS OFF NOW IN MY OPINION

1. LAKERS
2. BOSTON
3. MIAMI
4. MAGIC
5. THUNDERS

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
what a surprise, the heat have lost to the two best teams they've played this year. hornets handled them that whole game. good to see cp3 and his squad make a comeback this season.

west>east

Nov 7, 2006
when i say the heat are overrated i dont mean there a bad team, but there just expected to do so much high shit and they barely a team right now. they aint doin shit till kobe and the big 3 from boston are out of the game, then they can have there fun fucking every team up.

Jul 5, 2009
Around mid-season is when we'll see what the Heat are about. Some people are judgin them way to early. When Boston gets Kendrick Perkins back they gon be hell on wheels. But all these contenders need to stay somewhat injury free.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I still can't get over Lebron going to the Heat. This dude was on pace to be the best player in history as far as statistics go and probably could've won a couple championships in cleveland. Now he's a role player to d. wade. He's scored under 20 a couple times. If the heat win, it'll be as a player on Wade's team. Right now, he's Scottie Pippen.

Apr 7, 2004
That was a good game last night..... Does anybody else think chris bosh is way overrated? And lets be serious the heat are going to lose games this year same with lakers and boston

Apr 20, 2005
Overrated??!!!?. GTFOH! Overrated players dont put up numbers like he does! wow. He aint no Duncan or Hakeem, but he's a great player. Now that he's just a role player, that makes it worst for other teams. Nobody is gonna know who to guard and double team come mid season. But i think Boston will take them out in the playoffs, IF!!! they stay healthy.

Apr 7, 2004
Overrated??!!!?. GTFOH! Overrated players dont put up numbers like he does! wow. He aint no Duncan or Hakeem, but he's a great player. Now that he's just a role player, that makes it worst for other teams. Nobody is gonna know who to guard and double team come mid season. But i think Boston will take them out in the playoffs, IF!!! they stay healthy.
Im just saying he hasn't showed up in one game yet.... And he crumble way to easy.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
bosh is a fraud. miami should have used the money they paid him to build a team around bron and wade. bosh doesn't play D or rebound. goddamn okafor abused miami all night....OKAFOR HAHAHAHA

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Please dont tell me your calling Chris Bosh a future hall of famer?
LOL, hellllll naaaaaaah! I was talkin bout Juwan Howard, duhhhh! Haaaa.

Nah but for real, u right on that. Bosh def ain't no hall of famer but he's put up good stats but that was on a shitty team.... I said that cuz I could see some NBA experts saying he's a hall of famed potentially.