The What You Drinking Now Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2008
a nasty ass bloody mary....

i had my first 1 when i was hung over the morning after love fest, it tasted good got rid of my hang over and got me fucked up

this 1 is just gross

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I am thinking about downing a whole 40 in one drink tonite!
I didn't down the 40 in one drink, but just got done with it.
I've only seen one person do that and it was fucking mind boggling. Watching a person just tip a huge full bottle up then lowering an empty one was insane. I tried it and got like 60% done then couldn't even look at it for another 30 minutes. I could probably do it in a beer bong but I'm sure I wouldn't be doing well afterward and the likely hood of it staying down is probably not too good.

Is that all you're drinking tonight Savage?

Feb 14, 2004
I've done it before. Me and one of the ex-homies had this 40oz drinking contest. Seeing who could down their 40 in one drink first as soon as it was cracked. I was young, and my tolerance for alcohol wasn't that high, and he was several years older then me, and I am sure his tolerance was much higher then mine. But yeah I beat him. I don't think he made it half way before he quit. I was still going. Last thing I remember was it being towards the bottum of the bottle. Next thing I know I am waking up in my back yard squished between my 4wheeler and the shed in a tight spot. I don't know how the fuck I ended up there. I don't want to know either!

And yeah that's all I am drinking tonight. I could have got more, but didn't want to. I am good off one 40. Just need a smoke now.