The What You Drinking Now Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
If the fry bread is made thick enough, you could split it to have two fry bread buns and have a ndn burger, my personal favorite, AKA powwow burger

Feb 14, 2004
Better try it. Go to a powwow and look around for it. I don't know of many powwows over that way, though, only because I don't live over there, I'm sure there are still going to be some pretty soon.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah I've been to a few powwows out this way. Most of the bigger ones are either further up or down the cost a bit from Seattle. Always a great time though at everyone I've been to.

I'm not going to lie and say I didn't get drunk as fuck at every single one though lol.

Jul 6, 2008
Broken Halo IPA is a beer produced in the spirit of traditional IPA products shipped from the UK to India in the late 1800s. The almost excessive amounts of Cascade and Columbus hops used in Broken Halo give it notable citrus and grapefruit aromas and flavors. The beer bitterness measures high but tastes smooth due to the full-bodied, Caramel malt sweetness. The finish is juicy, clean, and short lived. A devilishly bold, heavenly smooth India Pale Ale.
availability
year-round
bitterness
45 IBU
alcohol by volume
6.0%
original gravity
14.25° PLATO
malts
PALE, CARAMEL 10L & 20L,
carapils
hops
ALCHEMY, CASCADE, zeus
goes well with
SPICY HOT LIKE MEXICAN CHOCHA, ASIAN PUSSU, OR HOT RED WINGS

damn, is this shit new, po ones fo the po ones

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
5 budweiser draws
2 crown and cokes
came home for intermission

I will update if I can remember everything I'm about to drink down this evening. I got a driver to take my drunk ass out to the spot so I'm gettin FUCKED UPPPER

</semi_drunk_post>