The What You Drinking Now Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006
Drinking michelob amber dark in a frosty 32 oz goblet (paid $2.50) to follow up 3 natty ice outside during a heat advisory (98 degrees + 60% humidity) for Juneteenth. Bout to continue drinking until 530 when Partnerz n Crime come on and shit will get retarded. Get on my hype!

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Straight up, somebody PayPal me like $15.00 so I can get a 12 pack.

I'm broke as fuck and my goddamn unemployment check didn't show up yesterday like it was supposed to. And it didn't come today either.

Now I'm sittin' here broke, with no beer, eating a bootsy ass tuna fish sandwich 'cause I can't even go get some real food. But a 12 pack of beer will negate the fact that I have no food.

Fuck, this sucks. I can only go so many days without beer.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i would doxx, but really..no one helped me out when i had no weed on here

*cold shoulder*

PS: you cant pay for beer with your paypal account unless you have a paypal credit card, so ..no point in it

gotta wait 3 business days (sunday isnt a biz day) to transfer funds to the bank account

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Fuck! I didn't think about that transfer shit.

Is it really three days for a PayPal transfer to the bank? That's bootsy.

I should go panhandle in the park. There's no bums where I live though so the residents aren't used to being hit up for money while they enjoy their nice picnic lunches and fancy wine. I don't know how they'll react.

LOL

Feb 14, 2004
Doxx, you don't have a shit load of change laying around the crib? gather it all up and go to the change machine to exchange for cash. unless you don't mind paying for beer in change.