The What You Drinking Now Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I like Coke zero, pretty damn close to coke for not having any calories in it if you ask me. I just had me a rum and coke with it mixing a shot of Mt Gay (no homo).

I try to drink half decent booze since i quit drinking beer to aid my weight loss. every paycheck i try to make it a point to cop a bottle of some good booze to stock up my liquor cabinet. I have one bottle of cheap rum called Renaldo black label rum that ain't half bad though, i think i found a winner for a 12 dollar bottle with that stuff. I like it more than bacardi.

I've complied a wish list of fine liquor to stock my shelves so guests can enjoy themselves with top shelf hooch if i ever have any company. I'm gonna need another bottle of Johnny Walker black label though the way i'm knocking that shit down. I've been drinking my rum trying to save that shit.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
I like Coke zero, pretty damn close to coke for not having any calories in it if you ask me. I just had me a rum and coke with it mixing a shot of Mt Gay (no homo).

I try to drink half decent booze since i quit drinking beer to aid my weight loss. every paycheck i try to make it a point to cop a bottle of some good booze to stock up my liquor cabinet. I have one bottle of cheap rum called Renaldo black label rum that ain't half bad though, i think i found a winner for a 12 dollar bottle with that stuff. I like it more than bacardi.

I've complied a wish list of fine liquor to stock my shelves so guests can enjoy themselves with top shelf hooch if i ever have any company. I'm gonna need another bottle of Johnny Walker black label though the way i'm knocking that shit down. I've been drinking my rum trying to save that shit.
Fuck tryna drink expensive shit. I drink the most affordable shit that tastes decent an doesn't give me a hangover. I know different liquors give me different drunks, but when it comes down to it I drink to get drunk and a $5 drunk>$50 drunk.

Jul 6, 2008
gatorade with mineral water. it still taste liek gatorade, but its carbonated like soda.

why cant gatorade make sparkling gatorade, make that shit bubbly like soda.