The What You Drinking Now Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2008
haha at soda having health benifits.

just to let you people know high fructose corn syrup is the worse shit you can use. it causes your body to work 5 times as hard to function. i heard it causes cancer cause when its processed they have to use mercury or some shit.

im just watching out for my siccness folks. i aint trying to be all siccness doctor, but there are some truths that people need to know.

not to be hypocritical cuz i aint sure if that mango juice got corn syrup, i didnt check the label. but i got me some mango juice with rum, cuz its hot as a feezy.

i guess in moderation, but anything will kill ya. damn, malcolm x book got me on one. the man is trying to kill us all.

Apr 25, 2002
corn syurp..we use to have gallons of that shit in school shit is good....we made are carmel usually with it...or icing....we even had different flavors of it

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
FUCK POONDOGG GETTIN' BANNED, THAT'S WHAT HE GETS FOR TALKIN'/HYPING UP BRETT FAVRE... HA... fuck brett favre... dude has yet to prove himself to the vikings as far as im concerned. and mexcom... just stfu..huh? yeah, that would be great, thnx. ;)