The What You Drinking Now Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
drinkin alone is the shit!
I'm just chillin knockin hella music right now

probably gonna do a little studying/hw

I actuallylike studying when I'm slightly buzzed... or writing papers when I'm buzzed

I wrote a 12 page econ paper a few quarters ago.... I was drinking beer the whole time I was writing it

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
It's a beautiful warm day in Sonoma, CA and I'm drinking a can of PBR. Not a beer I usually drink but my friend left like 14 cans here the other night.

I always forget that for a shitty beer, it's actually not bad. Way better than Bud, Miller, Coors, etc...

But once the PBR's are finished I'm moving on to the rest of my Pacifico's.
I love how you can legally drink in the parks around downtown sonoma. Its a really liberating feeling to be able to drink hennesey right infront of police with no hassle lol.

yeah but pbr does has an original taste and ice cold cheap shitty beer is really refreshing on a hot day. There kegs are cheap almost wherever you go too.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I love how you can legally drink in the parks around downtown sonoma. Its a really liberating feeling to be able to drink hennesey right infront of police with no hassle lol.

yeah but pbr does has an original taste and ice cold cheap shitty beer is really refreshing on a hot day. There kegs are cheap almost wherever you go too.
I was drinkin on a keg of PBR at my folks house a couple weeks ago... I'll drink it over bud all day

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
sippin on some tang

41.3% alcohol by volume, 82.6 proof

::
Hahahaha. Imagines Orange Powder liquor that you scoop from a jar.

throw some caffeine into the mix it could possibly be the newest breakfast sensation for all those busy, 9-5, hard working, die hard puke in your cubicle alcoholic types. damn i'm a marketing genious.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Hahahaha. Imagines Orange Powder liquor that you scoop from a jar.

throw some caffeine into the mix it could possibly be the newest breakfast sensation for all those busy, 9-5, hard working, die hard puke in your cubicle alcoholic types. damn i'm a marketing genious.
you do know that tang = tanqueray, and not that orange drink mix right?

::