The What You Drinking Now Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Of course I'm off a Saturday for once because of my vacation and no one is doing shit tonight because we are partying this Monday for my friends wedding. So why does that mean we can't get fucked up tonight too? Bunch of pussies I tell you.

I'm waiting a little longer and if no one is doing anything I'm putting more of a dent in this half gallon of JD I got.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Fucking with Cardi n Coke (of course), but switched it up to Cardi and OJ for the current drank cause someone left the OJ here and I'ma use it! lol

I don't ever really fuck with beers, but last Sunday when I had no Cardi and all the liquor stores were closed I had to find something and copped this and gave it the thumbs up:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
You must be on crack, this was hella good! A baziilion times better than this Heineken piss someone left at my house.
Heineken >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Flavored malt liquor

and I'm not even a big fan of Heinekens.

If you are going to fuck with malt liquor just man up and get a couple 40s of Olde E.

On that note, time to start in on this JD.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I don't like heinekens.......Mike's is alright......I haven't had that "harder" lemonade tho.....but fuck that, I'm sippin on a good old fashioned 'Rona