The What You Drinking Now Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
got damn nuttkase, u drink more den me and thats scary lol
I only drink on the nights when I don't have work the next day anymore. But I'm one of those guys who can not drink for a week or two but when I do drink I put in work hahaha.

But I'm off for the next 21 days so I'm probably going to kill my liver at the very least 15 of those days lol.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
FUCK BLACK & WHITE LICK HER STORE
'

muthafuckin bitches closin early and shit again......

and FUCK ALL NORTH OAKLAND LICK HER STORES FOR NOT BEING OPEN TILL TWO!!!!!!!!!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I just drove like a 50 block radius and not one damn liquor store is open

I mean, I guess that's good, cuz muthafuckas like me would be goin back for that second or third bottle.......but that shit is bitch ass shit when I need lick her in my system :ermm:

and I've got like barely a hit of hash.....this shit is all bad......

oh wait no, I got like halfablunt in my hideaway box I think.....lemme check on that

Feb 14, 2004
Yeah, I've loved Olde E since I was like 14 so that's over 15yrs now. Damn, that just made me feel old lol.

Only like me and two of my other homies really drink it anymore. Everyone else says they "out grew it" whatever the fuck that means. Bunch of pussies if you ask me.
wtf is this shit? out grew it??? hell nah. i've been on O.E. since i was 16 and that was 10 years ago and i will probably never stop drinking O.E. it is a good ass malt liquor and taste good, too. And is also a good cheap buzz.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lmao.....I just almost fell trying to walk into my bedroom but I caught myself and pulled myself up on the door frame and posed for like 4 seconds like "look at me, I didn't fall" then I realized I was by myself and felt the need to tell the siccness about my adventure.....

maybe I don't need more liquor

<<BUZZZ>> WRONG!!!!!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Yeah, don't ask me man. If we hit up 40s most of the fools grab Bud or Mickeys or some other shit. The ONLY stuff I will drink in 40 form is Olde E.
I was debating on Old E today......I wanted high life.....I was finna get that but they didn't have 32's so I grabbed a 40 of mickey's fully expecting to catch black & white before 2 so I can cop 2 32's of high life, but alas my dreams were shattered

Feb 14, 2004
4 40's is blackout mode for me. i've been slippin lately. i got on that alcohol/energy drink thing and that ain't did shit for my tolerence. so now i got to get back to the oe's and case's of burr.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
goddamn you and your seachickens......I found vodka in my freezer......I'm debating on whether or not to drink it.....I'll see after I excuse myself for this small marijuana break

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Four 40s of Olde E is like not quite blacked out for me. Then again the depends on how quick I drink them. My record for 40s (Olde E of course) in a day is eight but that's like drinking one every couple hours while chilling. Needless to say I was really fucked up but didn't black out. Then there have been times when I took three 40s of Olde E to the dome in like two hours and don't remember shit so it all depends I guess.

lol @ me breaking down my experinces with Olde E.