The What You Drinking Now Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
Kirin afternoon tea with my late dinner.
I really poisoned my stomach with alcohol these past few days so I'm gonna take a long break from the booze and build back up my health. It really sucks, it's pretty hard to hold down any food and this heat sure didn't help with my hangover/withdrawel experience.

Jun 3, 2006
Kirin afternoon tea with my late dinner.
I really poisoned my stomach with alcohol these past few days so I'm gonna take a long break from the booze and build back up my health. It really sucks, it's pretty hard to hold down any food and this heat sure didn't help with my hangover/withdrawel experience.
you aint lyin about the heat...i have to wait til it cools off and my house is about 65 degrees inside before i even think about drinkin these days....sum fools was out in the front today drinkin tall ones, i was about to join em but they tall cans sittin out in 100 degree weather did not look too good...you have to pound that shit in 10 minutes or it gets warm..lol....on that note i got 8 of these kahlua white russian female type drinks, but man they is tasty...like chocalate milk

Jun 3, 2006
yeah I'm on the second story of an apartment complex with only one working fan and no ac. i'm still fucking sweating (literally) and contemplating taking a cold shower just for relief. its not sactown hot but its close.
thats madness...this broad i know i got a little window type deal AC for her room for 100 bucks at k-mart...lmao @ takin a shower just to keep cool, when i was 16 i was on house arrest for the summer wit no AC, i took a fan and ran a speaker into the bathroom and would just chill in shorts and fill the tub up every 30 minutes...alot of my folks couldnt hang inside, but they would drop st.ides 40's or high life 32's every day..lol