The What You Drinking Now Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2003
so i heard theyre going to ban all the heart attack beers

loko four max dragon juice whatever the fuck all that bullshit is

it started awhile ago with getting sparks pulled, then tilt got pulled (r.i.p. 99cent green tilts you are missed), now i hear theyre just going to ban all of them all together

off a can of that pepsi to cure the drymouth from smoking two bowls backto back at work

Feb 14, 2004

it started awhile ago with getting sparks pulled, then tilt got pulled (r.i.p. 99cent green tilts you are missed), now i hear theyre just going to ban all of them all together
Like just in Seattle? Or everywhere? Because I'm still seeing them around here. I don't fuck with them that much anymore. Usually just OE, so I could care less if they did get rid of those drinks.

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008

off a can of that pepsi to cure the drymouth from smoking two bowls backto back at work
I just saw sparks today

Aug 24, 2003
I just saw sparks today
the fuck kinda nasty ass store do you shop at where they have discontinued drinks a year old and shti

http://foodbeast.com/content/2009/01/02/sparks-alcoholic-energy-drink-ban/

miller-coors had sparks and it got banned. then thye went after tilt which is anhueser bush however u spell that shti and it got banned, those were the largest market chunks. now theres like fuckin 10 types of it and theyre just going to ban it all together i thikn