The What You Drinking Now Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
aint nothin wrong with a baller on a budget lol i havent drank OE since I was 16 with a homie and a broad in a park. we all got lit off two 40s each and I sent the homie home and dry humped the beezy in the back of my 85 blazer. yes, i am ashamed to say I didnt seal the deal. it still pains me to this day, and that was 15 years ago

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
bro there are more than 10,000 different varieties of sake, every different type of flavor and way to brew it imaginable. Chances are youre like most in the US that only have had cheap shit like Gekkeikan (brewed in folsom ca btw lol). And thats like drinking two buck chuck charles shaw and then assuming all wine is gross. Try some Shiboritate from okinawa and get back to me on that reply.
LOL. Nice try, but i'm japanese. My pops drinks that shit allllllll the time.

Apr 25, 2002
its ofically 2:14 and i am faded.....me and bro went through a bottle of sky vodka..which i do not like....and a 5th of some fucken cb.....the bottle of sky vodka by the way is a half gallon i think

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
I got loaded last night on crown & coke... oh boy

currently drinking mixed juices... no alcohol...

Here's a question... I used to drink St Ides special brews years ago but have not seen them anywhere in quite some time. Do those things still exist or what??? they don't exist in my area anymore :(

They were like this

but as I remember they had a larger top that screwed on like a 1 liter soda bottle.
They were like 22 or 24 oz bottles