The What You Drinking Now Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase no disrepsect but do u live in Hawaii or do u get started early every night and then post in here/\...???????????????????
Haha, nah man I live in Seattle.

I generally work from around 4pm until around midnight - 2am. So I'll either chill at home with some beer/liq and buds or I have a few homies that work the same time frame so we get faded until like 6am or so.

Plus I have random ass days off, very few are the same except I get Monday off a lot so here I am. lol

Feb 14, 2004
why are u always coming from gettin a 40? think ahead and there is no store. a dui aint no joke ( if ur driving)
LOL c'mon man, I ain't no puss. ONE 40 ain't going to get me all fucked up, or even make me drive all fucked up. I can drive well when on a lil buzz. I didn't get two because I didn't think I would need two, I thought I would be good enough with just ONE, but wasn't, so I wanted another. Got done with the 40, BARELY buzzed, and looked at the clock and it was a lil past ONE, and thought, "fucking might as well go get another 40 or I might regret it if I don't".

Feb 14, 2004
I'm about done with this 2nd 40, and feelin pretty good. Wouldn't mind another 40, but too late for that. So just going to have to go for a smoke...

May 4, 2002
LOL c'mon man, I ain't no puss. ONE 40 ain't going to get me all fucked up, or even make me drive all fucked up. I can drive well when on a lil buzz. I didn't get two because I didn't think I would need two, I thought I would be good enough with just ONE, but wasn't, so I wanted another. Got done with the 40, BARELY buzzed, and looked at the clock and it was a lil past ONE, and thought, "fucking might as well go get another 40 or I might regret it if I don't".
never said u were but cops can be bitches for no reason.

Apr 25, 2002
went bolwing smoliing.......draml 11 crown and cokessss....5 shots of henn...and 2 40s of oeeeeeeeeessss.......and my body is wobbling back and forth while i type this message.......yee.....

Feb 14, 2004
never said u were but cops can be bitches for no reason.
Oh yeah I feel you on that. the pigs are dicks. But they have to catch me first. But I know the back roads to get to the store. That's not the reason I decided to get another 40, though. I decided to get another because I wanted one. It paid off. I am feelin a lot better now. Even though my team lost today, but alcohol cured that. LOL

I usually get two 40's when I know I want to get a good ass buzz, I should have done that tonite, but when I got the 1st 40, I didn't really feel like drinking a whole lot, mainly due to me taking down a couple 40's real fast the previous night, so I guess I was kind of recovering from the night before. But I got done with the 40, and wanted more alcohol, so that's what I did.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Oh yeah I feel you on that. the pigs are dicks. But they have to catch me first. But I know the back roads to get to the store. That's not the reason I decided to get another 40, though. I decided to get another because I wanted one. It paid off. I am feelin a lot better now. Even though my team lost today, but alcohol cured that. LOL

I usually get two 40's when I know I want to get a good ass buzz, I should have done that tonite, but when I got the 1st 40, I didn't really feel like drinking a whole lot, mainly due to me taking down a couple 40's real fast the previous night, so I guess I was kind of recovering from the night before. But I got done with the 40, and wanted more alcohol, so that's what I did.

Apr 25, 2002
fuck 151...the last time i drank that shit...i was on the shitter for 2 hours...but i just woke up..got me a lil half pint of henn...and im bout to hit the freeway