The What You Drinking Now Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
drankin crown...still...2pint down...and drinking a 40 of old english.....and going to take a couple of shots of some jose before i go to bed.....

Aug 24, 2003
you ever smoke a rat salad? now thast some nasty smoking... scrape together a bunch of resin smear a bowl of weed with it and let it dry in the sun for awhile then smoke it... lol. actually its not that bad of a high, kinda like smoking a fat blunt.. coughing up black shit later on included

man i could definitely go for a nice ice cold brew right now... shit 2 hours left at work..

Aug 24, 2003
lol damn i cant say i ever purposely smoked seeds. that mustve tasted awful! were they popping and sizzling and shit? did you get a buzz?
i smoked some stems before, but they had a ton of crystals all over them, i got high but the smoke is hella harsh because the stems burn so hot or some shit and it smells kinda funky, and it wears off pretty fast

i cant wait until i get off work. im headed in a straight line to the nearest 711 and getting a tall can immediately. my fuckin car is broke down in seattle and i just finished moving to the middle of nowhere.. havent even slept on my brand new bed yet, not even 1 night out there and i have to get off work and take the bus from bellevue to seattle and sleep in my broken down car until i can figure out what im going to do about it in the afternoon... two hours on the bus after a day of moving and then going to work just to reach my broken down car... fml