The siccness has the hook-up!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Yall already know.....met quite a few good folks on here, a few snakes...hooked people up and been hooked up by the sicc OG's that been round for a minute.

Made some friends for life, a few folks i consider fam,a bunch of associates, and did a whole lot of drugs with a whole lot of people in a previous life. For the most part the people I have met have been stand up folks...when I was down on my luck my siccness folks really came through for me

Muthafuckas I never met helped me like a brother or sister would....

Some folks on here know me better than my own family.....

Some of yall REALLY know me.....

I got nothing but love for 93% of my sicc goons....seen a few folks pass on in sad ways, seen folks do whole bids and come back, seen cats beat murder charges, seen cats get rich and go broke....seen folks go from FIENDS to FRIENDS, and had FRIENDS turn to FIENDS....I got folks I could call to ride and I dont even know they last name.

Thank you to all those that have crossed my path....good or bad...im glad I met every one of yall

Dont let me get to talkin bout decade old siccness events and our history, ill be here all night

Yall know who you are.....I got nothing but love for ya