THE POPPER DISCOGRAPHY???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2006
Look Cheez, I know you mad cuz all this hatin ain't paid off. It's cool tho bro. You hatin on niggaz and then changed yo lil picture. You spoke on the 5-1-2 like you knew first hand what happened and got caught by the nigga who started it, just bumpin gums, just you can put all ya lil funny comments cuz you hurtin inside. Like I said nigga, I GETS IT IN BEN E. Just start another lil, blog, thread, forum or whatever yall call this shit cuz im thru wit it mane. I don't do this internet shit. Oh but E-Skool did tell me to tell you whats up. ONE HUNNID

Jul 20, 2008
WHUTZ POPPIN WALT? GLAD TO SEE YOU ON HERE, KEEP GRINDIN HOMIE!

i neva fuck wit it ...but they say this the future so i gotta fuck wit....im learning slowly but surely.....congrats on the jacka mixtape alota people is feeling it.....n e way the single doing kool gotta a couple lil shows set up outta town.... r yaw still gonna put that return of the mobb shit on yaw mixtape hosted by juice ....holla

May 20, 2006
Look Cheez, I know you mad cuz all this hatin ain't paid off. It's cool tho bro. You hatin on niggaz and then changed yo lil picture. You spoke on the 5-1-2 like you knew first hand what happened and got caught by the nigga who started it, just bumpin gums, just you can put all ya lil funny comments cuz you hurtin inside. Like I said nigga, I GETS IT IN BEN E. Just start another lil, blog, thread, forum or whatever yall call this shit cuz im thru wit it mane. I don't do this internet shit. Oh but E-Skool did tell me to tell you whats up. ONE HUNNID
Tell E i said what's good too. Keep "gettin it in" Sleep, they have plenty of beds in the Fedz. I'm not hating on anybody, i'm just expressing my opinion. Some niggaz like Mickey D's, i like Burger King. I ain't got nothing personal against Walt, I just don't bump his music. I'm one cat, if the opinion of one cat makes niggaz nervous and jumpy, maybe they shouldn't be in the entertainment business. I'll start another blog, thread, or forum post becuz i get entertainment from this internet shit. Trust and believe, the last time i hurt inside is when my bro got shot (Young Kev). I ride for my family, that's why you see WesCrook (New Album/not a mixtape)in my picture now, he's family. Again Sleep, becareful while you're "getting it in", ain't NO love on these Killa City streetz, trust me i've outgrown them a looooooooooooooong time ago. Thank God i don't HAVE to be out there "getting it".

May 20, 2006
i neva fuck wit it ...but they say this the future so i gotta fuck wit....im learning slowly but surely.....congrats on the jacka mixtape alota people is feeling it.....n e way the single doing kool gotta a couple lil shows set up outta town.... r yaw still gonna put that return of the mobb shit on yaw mixtape hosted by juice ....holla
Yo walt, tell Amina that her cuzzin Kev asked about her. He always asks about her.

Jul 1, 2004
veterans day- the veteran click-flip ya wig records-1996
50 mcs-fresh 1 & flip ya wig records-1998
the day we worldwide-flip ya wig records-1999
turning point-flip ya wig records-2001
flip ya wig family compilation-flip ya wig records-2004
the i do remix disc-flip ya wig records- 2005
mixtape murder vol.1-flip ya wig records-2006
the return of the v.c.-flip ya wig records-2006
swope park mixtape vol.1-kc landmarks-2007
swope park album vol.1-kc landmarks-2007
prospect to quindaro mixtape vol.2-kc landmarks-2007
prospect to quindaro album vol.2-kc landmarks-2007
the wait is ova mixtape vol.1-kc landmarks-2007
here comes popper mixtape-kclandmarks-2008
bad news Vol.2-paul mussan-kc landmarks/final track records-2008
poison the prequel-big ben-kc landmarks/rekroom-2008
check my posture single-donta slusha-kc landmarks/reklis records-2008
there he go again-the popper-kc landmarks-2008
bonafide hustla-tay diggs-kc landmarks/d-boy ent.
mr. no it all-ron ron-kc landmarks/brainiak muzik-2008
street certified vol.1-grindaholics-kc landmarks/75thst records-2009
you aint bout shit single-the popper-2009
frankeinstein 1.0-ron ron-kc landmarks/streetmonstaz/brainiak music

there you have it 13 YEARS
5 albums
2 compilations
4 popper mixtapes
1 single
10 mixtapes under kc landmarks

seems someone was providing extremely inaccurate info so here it is from the horses mouth ya dude Walt lee dun-deala the popper.....landmark that....myspace.com/thepopperkc and thepopperkc.com
thanks for that shit homie!!

Aug 31, 2005
PRECIATE IT BRO! YEAH, WE GOIN IN ON THAT JOINT REAL QUIK LIKE...THE JOINT FIT'S, I GOTTA LET ROB CHECK IT OUT(I KEEP FORGETTIN)

KEEP DOIN YA THIZZLE, WE DONE CHOPPED IT UP PLENTY BOUT THIS RAP SHIT AND I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. WE PART OF THE LAST BREED OF CATS OUT HERE IN A SENSE, THEY JUST DON'T MAKE 'EM LIKE THEY USED TOO