The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
Hard for the Cardinals to suck when they play in the WEAKEST division in the league.

I bet we win week 11 against you at Arrowhead. If you would like to make a wager, Im down for that.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I went to a bonfire last night and the kids out there were playing Drake and Lil Wayne shit like most of suburbanites do these days.

I was there wearing my street team shirt with my little brother and somebody finally turned on some good music. To my surprise, that good music was Feature Presentation.

That was cool. And a couple of the kids were asking me about Strange and I told them about the crew and the story of Vertigo threatening to shoot me and had them all cracking up.

I would have never guessed I'd end up doing promo at 1 in the morning on the side of the highway near a fire. HAHA

I left Anthony's intent on probably going home.

Yesterday was fucking awesome all in all, though.

I got a bad ass chicks phone number.
She drives an '01 Trans Am.
I got 11 comic books.
I got to hang with Anthony and Lexi.
We watched Anchorman.
I met a bunch of cool ass people at the party.

I haven't had a good day like that in a really long time. That was refreshing to experience.

Jul 1, 2004
I went to a bonfire last night and the kids out there were playing Drake and Lil Wayne shit like most of suburbanites do these days.

I was there wearing my street team shirt with my little brother and somebody finally turned on some good music. To my surprise, that good music was Feature Presentation.

That was cool. And a couple of the kids were asking me about Strange and I told them about the crew and the story of Vertigo threatening to shoot me and had them all cracking up.

I would have never guessed I'd end up doing promo at 1 in the morning on the side of the highway near a fire. HAHA

I left Anthony's intent on probably going home.

Yesterday was fucking awesome all in all, though.

I got a bad ass chicks phone number.
She drives an '01 Trans Am.
I got 11 comic books.
I got to hang with Anthony and Lexi.
We watched Anchorman.
I met a bunch of cool ass people at the party.

I haven't had a good day like that in a really long time. That was refreshing to experience.