THE OFFICIAL CLOWNING/SHIT TALKING THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Hey I'd give you address to come thru. So I could crack your jaw and piss all over your big mouth. but you wouldn't anyway. Shit even Flame called you out and you bitched out.
Why do you always sound retarded and constipated all the same time on mic krow? U always seem scared of the mic. Probably from when mom's use to shove one up your ass all the time.
Crack my jaw, yeah right.

Why did you have a picture in your avatar before of some beat up ass looking tweeker,speaking on who's active ol bitch ass norteno rap groupie,you the only mutha fucka who made capri's out of girbauds and a half top out of a blue rag and rock a purse with a meth pipe in it.

Feb 13, 2004
Crack my jaw, yeah right.

Why did you have a picture in your avatar before of some beat up ass looking tweeker,speaking on who's active ol bitch ass norteno rap groupie,you the only mutha fucka who made capri's out of girbauds and a half top out of a blue rag and rock a purse with a meth pipe in it.
Krows everyday fit. right here

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
SMILEY IS DESCRIBING HIS FANTASY, BUT IS JUST PLAYING IT OFF BY INSERTING MY NAME IN THE MIX WHEN ITS REALLY HIM AND 707NORTH HE FANTASIZES ABOUT

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
707north runs around his city on Saturday's wearing a tube top naked from the waist down and randomly sits on guys windshields.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
707dork puts on his ben davis daisy dukes he special ordered and stretches in front of the
fire department every morning.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
KROWS ALWAYS AT A HOMEBOY SHOW ON HIS KNEES BEGGING FOR A VERSE. THIS IS KROWS POPS RIGHT HERE. NO WONDER HE'S ALWAYS ON HIS KNEES. LOL

You started a business,you go on the road with homeboy rapper and wash there clothes,cook,drive,iron and massage them your motto is " there's nothing I won't do for you"

Feb 13, 2004
You started a business,you go on the road with homeboy rapper and wash there clothes,cook,drive,iron and massage them your motto is " there's nothing I won't do for you"
Nope not me your the on trying to suck their dick for a verse. and walking around their hotel rooms dressed up as maid trying to see what their up to.