THE OFFICIAL CLOWNING/SHIT TALKING THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2004
Bitch you brush your teeth with hotdogs and bum Piss,you ol working out by the kindergarten playground in biker shorts AMW fugitive lookin ass nigga.
Found a pic of you KrowSnatch with your dirty red shirt on and your suspenders pulled up to your neck and what's up with the hair nerd? lol

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Check this out pop tart,you are not funny you can't clown you fuckin clown,real talk all jokes aside why you postin up family members pictures,you seriously look retarded bitch have you ever even met a norteno in real life?????????? and what the fuck are you?,you beat up ass deformed Nazi lookin mutha fucka.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Yep I contributed to it a little bit not as much as Krow bitch tho. I wouldn't want to be your Homie Krow You'd probably run if shit got heated like a little hoe cake. U fucking slow ass retard on the mic spandex wearing homo.

Of course I contributed more this is my mutha fuckin thread bitch,and cut it out you ain't nowhere where it gets heated gummy bear,Where you at again is you even on the map you fuckin noodle.

Feb 13, 2004
Check this out pop tart,you are not funny you can't clown you fuckin clown,real talk all jokes aside why you postin up family members pictures,you seriously look retarded bitch have you ever even met a norteno in real life?????????? and what the fuck are you?,you beat up ass deformed Nazi lookin mutha fucka.
TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION SUPER NORTENO I'VE RAN WITH HOMIES THAT WILL MAKE YOU SHIT YOUR PANTS. LITERALLY. LIKE I TOLD YOU WHENEVER THERES A DECENT SHOW I'LL INTRODUCE YOU. SINCE YOUR SO WORRIED ABOUT WHAT NATIONALITY I AM I'M WHITE AND NATIVE. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME RACE HAD TO WITH HOW SOLID AN INDIVIDUAL IS. U SOUND LIKE A STRAIGHT UP LAME.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
WHAT'S WRONG LITTLE BUDDIE?

Yeah I'm mad mrs caps lock ha ha,you funny as fuck super norteno naw but you speakin on northern raza,who's active shut the fuck up,your mom should of never let you listen to gangster rap you cheerleader ass nigga,shit my pants bitch fuck a show I'll take you thru sacra havin you pissin in your panties you don't even know.