The Oakland Athletics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
They are so up and down. no one can hit, then everyone hits...triples, doubles, home runs...seth smith, BRANDON MOSS, josh reddick, cliff pennington, jemile has woken up a bit. Our pitching is dope too, fifth in the AL in ERA. Lets keep it up...their road record is awesome.

day after my birthday, A's/Dodger's on wednesday the 20th. ima be parking LOT PERKIN IT ya feel me?

side note: opening day last year i drove a bunch of folks to the game. I POUNDED a "newmix" Can of margarita, then shotgunned 3 coors lights. I spewed more foam than your favorite car wash.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Reddick should be an allstar, most likely wont, but should none the less. Moss hitting so well is amazing, he wont keep up this pace forever, but he can def swing for power which is great, just hope he doesnt turn into Cust part 2. Didnt see anyone mention it yet, but Manny was release the other day at his behest.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Reddick should be an allstar, most likely wont, but should none the less. Moss hitting so well is amazing, he wont keep up this pace forever, but he can def swing for power which is great, just hope he doesnt turn into Cust part 2. Didnt see anyone mention it yet, but Manny was release the other day at his behest.
Reddick or Cook are the only 2 options at this point...

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Went to the game tonight, good turn out as far as tickets sold, but terrible turnout as far as a's fans. Lot of dodger fans went, and they got fuckin shut out. it was sweet.

Mcarthy pitched a good game, coulda went pass the 7th but i think the staff made a good call on limiting his pitch count. Whats his face for the dodgers pitched 40 pitches in the first, and by the 3rd was up to 90. A's did well in the box today, so well i might try to catch the game tomorow for the 2 dollar wednesday deal.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
fuckin dope game today...the giants should be thanking the A's we swept the dodgers...but that cespedes jack was ILL and a great way to end the series...blackley pitched a great game too.

the A's have won 8 of their last 10

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Yeah norris looked great behind the plate, and obviously has a better arm. All he's gotta do is get a few hits and suzuki will be riding the bench as a back up or get shopped, cause he aint gonna be in the game to pinch hit or anything.

The pitching matchups for this series against SF are awesome. I want to go and see the mcarthy vs cain matchup, but the ticket prices are bullshit. Prolly find me in the bleachers drinking beer yelling at Blanco