The nexus of politics and terror... the neo-con october surprise??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
PGBD said:
No you didn't. You can't time travel.
absentee... so theres a paper trail..

PGBD said:
I'm not gauging above average to gifted intelligence by voting history. I'm saying it's a prerequisite for voting.
thats not what i said... i said who has the right to claim so-and-so shouldnt have a voice? would u consider that 'american'??

Aug 19, 2006
I HERE PEOPLE ON HERE ALL THA TIME SAY THIS AND I BELIEVE IT TO WORK "THAT THA TRUTH FLOWS NATURALLY AND LIES ARE COMPLICATED AND DISTORTAED" NOW THAT SHOULD REFLECT ON OUR GOVERNMENT WELL. ANOTHER THING IS THIS IF BY THA TIME PEOPLE ARE 18 WHEN THEY GO TO VOTE THEY ARE NO LONGER LITTLE KIDS NOW I'LL BE DAMNED IF THESE OLD FUCKERS THAT ARE SAYIN THIS SHIT DIDN'T GO VOTE WHEN THEY TURNED 18. TO ME THEM SAYIN DON'T VOTE IS DISTORTED AND COMPLICATED WHETHER WE LIKE WHAT THIS COUNTRY HAS BECOME OR WE DON'T LIKE IT WE ON THA STREET ARE THA PEOPLE AND WE HAVE TO BE HEARD.THIS COUNTRY DOES PROVIDE SOME THING CALLED FREEDOM AND IT IS OUR RIGHT PROTECT THAT FREEDOM AND BY VOTING WE ARE STANDING UP AND NOT ROLLING OVER WITH OUR ASSES EXPOSED FOR POLITICIANS TO DO WHAT THEY PLEASE WITH IT. NOW I SAID BEFORE I FAVOR THA REPUBLICAN PARTY BUT THIS MUCH I DO KNOW IF DEMOCRATS DO TAKE THA HOUSE AND THA PRESIDENCY IT WILL NOT HURT ME AT ALL CAUSE EITHER PARTY IS GONNA DO WHAT WHAT THERE GONNA DO REGARDLESS OF WHAT WE AS A PEOPLE WANT! ALL I DO KNOW IS THAT WHEN OUR COUNTRY DOES END UP WITH WAR ON OUR SOIL THAT IS WHEN THINGS WILL CHANGE PROVIDED THAT WE THA PEOPLE AS IN US OUT HERE WHO WORK AND FIGHT FOR OUR LIVING STAND UP AND DEFEND THIS SOIL. I LOVE THIS LAND AND I HATE THIS GOVERNMENT PERSONALLY I WOULD ENCOURAGE NEW VOTERS TO VOTE IT MAKES WAVES!!!!

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
TROLL said:
i said who has the right to claim so-and-so shouldnt have a voice? would u consider that 'american'??
I'm saying so and so shouldn't vote. It is my opinion, my hope, my wish, and my dream that certain people wouldn't vote. It's Un-American but it would work to the benefit of the country.

Aug 8, 2003
^^^
thats your opinion, but its my hope, my wish and my dream that certain people would stop acting as if politics and intelligence are symbiotic. Its Un-american and you should have your voting rights taken away for proclaiming that you are 'holier then thou' for it is that attitude that is destroying our country..

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
TROLL said:
you should have your voting rights taken away for proclaiming that you are 'holier then thou' for it is that attitude that is destroying our country..
No, my attitude should be adopted by more people and this attitude has made this country what it is.

Aug 8, 2003
PGBD said:
No, my attitude should be adopted by more people and this attitude has made this country what it is.
HAHHHAHA you would be hardpressed to make ANYBODY believe that the attitude of claiming some people are too stupid to vote is something that is driven or even accepted by our country.. sad sad sad

Aug 19, 2006
^^^^WELL SPOKEN TROLL. THANK YOU!WHEN PEOPLE SPEAK UP AGAINST IDEOLOGIES OF THE UNEDUCATED AND UNPATRIOTIC PEOPLE OF THIS LAND,IT HELPS TO DEGRADE THERE UNHEALTHY AGENDAS. ANY DEGREE OF DEGRADATION IS MORE LEVERAGE FOR THOSE WHO STAND FOR THE TRUTH.