The New Picture Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^^thats fucking safeway, not wal mart. and yes believe it or not, people are fucking retarded. I check on an express lane like that all the time and u wouldnt believe how many come into the line with a full ass cart.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
^^^^thats fucking safeway, not wal mart. and yes believe it or not, people are fucking retarded. I check on an express lane like that all the time and u wouldnt believe how many come into the line with a full ass cart.
if you look at the third closest sign, it has a best buy logo. but those express signs definitely look like safeway signs

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
if you look at the third closest sign, it has a best buy logo. but those express signs definitely look like safeway signs
Whats gay is that I know that sign. It's part of Safeway's gas discount promotion. If you buy gift cards (fuck buy, fuck depot, etc.) you get points towards gas.

point is it's sad that they had to put hands up in fives, like anyone counting their items to themselves would use their hands. People do this a lot.