The New Picture Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
I don't know if your joke'n but what the fuck is up with your tits?
if you need to ask another man about his "tits" you're pretty gay

and the reason, if your gayness must know why my "tits" are like that, its cuz i used to be fat, and now im not

did that answer your gay question you fag?

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
c'mon man, seriously that wasnt gay?

i posted a pic of a tat i got, and you of all things, looked at my nipples and thought of that comment?

no excuses, thats just gay

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i just explained why it looks like that...you fat lazy fucks with no drive or ambition must not know what losing weight means

and now that you have seen and commented on it like its normal to do...you also look gay

congrats

Sep 16, 2011
It would of been gay if I said, "nice tits fella" or "I want to suck your tit's buddy" but I was honestly just asking if that was a fake picture you posted as a joke or if you really had some deformed looking ass man boobs.

Excuuuuuuuuuse meeeeee I didn't realize guy's really had some aquard ass A cups in real life, I thought it was a joke

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
yes you are a fag

i told you, i used to be fat and now im skinny

losing weight dont make me gay, you lookin at my chest and thinkin gay shit, is gay, on your part...and very gay at that

so yea...your a fag

you and your other boyfriend who cared to look and comment on my nipples and not the tat i was referring to...

gay...like you probably like rainbows and shopping at sephora and trying on matching shoes and purses at a clothes outlet gay

like you watched the reading rainbow and felt inspired gay

im talkin rupaul on the runway gay

that gay

yea

Sep 16, 2011
Dude you just need to do some bench press's like a normal guy get rid of your man tit's and quit being so sensitive because your acting like a woman by being so butt hurt over your braw size.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
no dude

i really dont

you just need to stop being gay and so concerned with how i look or what shape im in

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i still dont know why you, the fag, care so much about my "tits"

how you dont see that being gay is beyond me

the whole sicc now knows you are a fag tho

congrats dude

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
wtf is a funal

man you talk alot of shit about how guys look for claimin to be straight

give up, you're gay

that closet your in is just a prison now fag

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
foreal though..didn't you say you lost weight because you got sick or someshit?
yea bro, nearly died goin into a coma

woke up and realized over the past 8 months i lost over 250 lbs and was down to 95-105lb depending on the clothes i had on

this faggot seems to think that shit is funny to joke about...leave it to sucka ass suburbanite to draw where the gay line starts...the same line he hella crossed 7 posts back