The New Picture Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I think it's because when people post pics they don't uncheck "Retrieve remote file and reference locally", after putting in the URL for the picture. Just a guess though. A lot of pictures don't work for me either.

May 14, 2002
I think it's because when people post pics they don't uncheck "Retrieve remote file and reference locally", after putting in the URL for the picture. Just a guess though. A lot of pictures don't work for me either.
I don't understand that checkbox either. One time I posted and did not uncheck it, the pics did not appear.
Now it pisses me off that there is a checkbox I don't know what for and that I need to uncheck everytime I upload a pic.

The fuck!??

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
I don't understand that checkbox either. One time I posted and did not uncheck it, the pics did not appear.
Now it pisses me off that there is a checkbox I don't know what for and that I need to uncheck everytime I upload a pic.

The fuck!??
this whole new system is a fucking farce. it looks clean but you cant even check how many props you have now