The New Picture Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2005
little know movie facts..

Ralphie in ‘A Christmas Story’ says he wants a Red Ryder BB Gun 28 times during the film. Originally Jack Nicholson wanted to play the role of the father but he wanted too much money.

The cat held by Marlon Brando in the opening scene of ‘The Godfather’ was not written into the scene. Marlon found the stray wandering around the Paramount Lot just before the scene was shot

Jim Carrey was Tupac Shakur’s favorite actor. While in prison, Carrey would write letters to Tupac to help him laugh a little.

OJ Simpson was originally considered for the role of the Terminator, but James Cameron and the producers finally decided that Simpson was “too nice” to be taken seriously as a cold-blooded killer…

The costume for the Cowardly Lion in the ‘Wizard of Oz’ was made from real lion skins

Sean Connery wore a toupee in every ‘Bond’ film beginning with ‘Dr. No’ in 1962.

The movie ‘Halloween’ was filmed on such a tight budget, the famous Michael Myers mask is actually a Captain Kirk Halloween mask painted white. Also, ‘Halloween’ was originally titled ‘The Babysitter Murders’.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
"These are text messages I exchange with my 17 year old cousin Bennett. He is a white boy that thinks he's a Crip, works at Amoco, has a girlfriend named Mercedes, and is one of the most unintentionally funny and brilliant souls on the planet."

"The sex symbol himself. Don’t let him fool you. That is a laser tag gun my Aunt Lillian bought him for his birthday."

I wonder what Bennett's user name on here is.