The New Picture Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
you have no time for football but you have time to post in here and be a mod? FAIL!!!
Yeah, the internet on my phone is fail, indeed.

So is being the lead in a play showing for a week, another play showing 1 day, and doing numerous poetry jams in the same week, breh. Oh, and keeping my 3.77gpa. lol

I'm on my Lisicki right now.

Fuck all that noise. You can have the football and the buying merch and rooting for your favorite athlete to get his deal. I'm making my own deals. In my own league beyond football.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
A PHOTOGRAPHIC JOURNEY THROUGH THE WORLD'S BUREAUCRACIES (PIC)

India: Sushma Prasad is an assistant clerk at the Cabinet Secretary of the State of Bihar Monthly salary: 5,000 rupees ($ 110, euro 100

Bolivia: Rodolfo Villca Flores is chief supervisor of market and sanitary services of the municipality of Betanzos, Cornelio Saavedra province. Monthly salary: 1,150 bolivianos (euro 128, US$ 143)

China: Qu Shao Feng is chief general of Jining Public Security Bureau Division of Aliens and Exit-Entry Administration in Jining City, Shandong province. Monthly salary: 3,100 renminbi (US$ 384, 286 euro)

France: Roger Vacher is a narcotics agent with the national police force in Clermont-Ferrand, Puy-de-Dome department, Auvergne region. Monthly salary: euro 2,200 (US$ 2,893)

Liberia Major Adolph Dalaney works in the Reconstruction Room of the Traffic Police at the Liberia National Police Headquarters in the capital Monrovia. Monthly salary: barely 1,000 Liberian dollars (US$ 18, euro 17)

Russia Lyudmila Vasilyevna Malkova is a secretary to the mayor of the city of Tomsk, Tomsk province. Monthly salary: 10,500 rubles (US$ 375, euro 285)

USA: Shane Fenton is sheriff of Crockett County, Texas, and based in Ozona, the county seat. Monthly salary: US$ 3,166 (euro 2,356)

Yemen Nadja Ali Gayt is an adviser at the Ministry of Agriculture s education center for rural women in the district of Manakhah, Sana Governorate. Monthly salary: 28,500 rial (US$ 160, euro 110)