The most inappropriate/offensive lyrics you’ve ever heard?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
lynch never offended me. no lyrics ever have. ive been surprised by some shit peopel say but it wasnt about me and i sadly could give a fuck less whut folks talk about on their cds u kno... sicx has got sum SICC shit... but i liek that shit. i liek hearinshit that i KNO offends others.

Jun 27, 2003
I don't think I've ever been offended by lyrics, but that one Tsunami song that those fuckers on HOT 97 made was pretty offensive. I was more pissed that they had the audacity to air that shit more than anything. Other than that, nothing really offends me. Oh yea, Ice Cube's track Ghetto Korea or whatever the fuck it was called was kinda fucked up.

Jun 11, 2005
AegrusMind said:
love the rape track...

off thread...willie d from getoboys (spelt?) turned pro boxer & got koed in 1rd. see here
the links for his boxrec not the actual fight lol...i jus reread
made me laugh anyways.....
Willie D turned pro at 30 some odd years old and still went 2-1-1. No "LOL" or shame in that. If you trained to turn pro, you would be KO'd by the Taco Bell you consume faggot.

Jun 13, 2005
I <3 BUTTERFLYS said:
Willie D turned pro at 30 some odd years old and still went 2-1-1. No "LOL" or shame in that. If you trained to turn pro, you would be KO'd by the Taco Bell you consume faggot.
haha tacobell....wtf u blind mofo
im from da uk ... there aint no taco bell.

anyways yeah i may get koed in my pro debut & then peeps could laugh.
when roy jones got koed twice who didnt laugh :)

Jun 5, 2004
The Unkut said:
NECRO - DEAD BODY DISPOSAL

OR ESHAM/DICE - TORTURE :devious:

Sicx - Killing Fields
I WAS THINKIN ABOUT THAT TORTURE SONG. THEY SAY SOME CRAZY ASS SHIT
"IM THE NIGGA THAT RAPED THE BITCH 2PAC WENT TO JAIL FOR"
"MY STYLE GETS UGLE LIKE THAT MUTHAFUCKA BIGGIE SMALLS"
"I FUCKED HALLEY BERRY TO DEAATH, AND DUMPED HER BODY IN THE CEMETARY"
"I MURDERED MY OLD LADY WITH THE 380"
"KILLIN CHILDRENS FOR THEIR HAPPY MEALS"

ESHAM AND DICE ARE TIGHT, BUT I THINK THEY GOT PROBLEMS

Apr 11, 2005
www.myspace.com
bizarre got some pretty disturbing lyrics. they dont disturb me but i can see how they disturb some people ''my gurl had a miscariage, i had to eat it'', ''its friday night, im at a rave again, pickin up transvestites on my harley davidson'' i forgot some other shit.

Apr 25, 2002
sicx hmm his shit was cool to me the only thing he ever said that made think twice was a few lines like these

one of us--"siccmade all my life/im fuckin your kids instead of your wife"

cause i said so (loki song..sicx verse) "on halloween watch what i cook/(aint it gritty) its the reason why i gotta naked picture of your daughter in my rap book