The Joker TV show.. has commenced! ha ha ha!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
was that a riddle?i hope the next show you go out in the streets and fuck with people with the joker make up on.even if you get stomped out still post it!

May 26, 2007
what a tease!!! and wow you do sound like heath...i will watch again...let the next episode be filled with more.

So i need to come out with my show- Theres a lot to think about with that tho and its gunna be on the streets...The bars...it will maybe be called turn offs and turn downs...ill film various ppl turning down ppl and event story commentary...

Mar 4, 2007
lol you can't be a dork if your mexican?
where did that rule of thumb come into play?
i know big ol dorky samoan, black and chilean people...are they not suppose to be?
haha wtf.

btw, UCDgreek, he does live in reality, he's just got a different view on it than yourself.
=D thanks mista murda lol, i'm not sure for what yet, but thanks!

get on aim sometime man!

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
i knoooow maaaayne! just bored,the sicc slowed down so im just browsing around being all scienctifical and shit!:cool:

peace...

*logs out*

I feel ya, just talked shit to Dj simp, drank some liqour and tried to mak sense of this fags obsession with the Joker. Lame shit, Im about ot get some pussy

*logs out* also