The Future (The Unabomber's Manifesto)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
M-1 said:
i agree with the idea that a form of control is the way we educate. It's interesting how he mentions science and engineering as those are two paths of study that are not followed by many Black or Latino folks (as they are not advised to and are often pushed towards more liberal arts). This puts them in a position to be controlled again and again and again. Good read homey.
:x

May 19, 2005
this is the kind of shit that could only be understood by the 5%ers per say. if someone were to publucly publish this stuff and hand it to everyone, more then half the people wouldnt get it, wouldnt know what to do with it, bring religion into it and so on. i think its very vital and interesting, but i cant say it doesnt add a shade of depression on me, i can definelty see how machines could or will only get stronger thanks to us, and can only see a negative outcome of all this.
WE NEED TO TURN COMMUNIST AND HELP THY NEIHBOR AND APRECIATE THE SIMPLE THINGS IN LIFE

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
145. Imagine a society that subjects people to conditions that amke them terribley unhappy, then gives them the drugs to take away their unhappiness. Science fiction? It is already happening to some extent in our own society. It is well known that the rate of clinical depression had been greatly increasing in recent decades. We believe that this is due to disruption fo the power process, as explained in paragraphs 59-76. But even if we are wrong, the increasing rate of depression is certainly the result of SOME conditions that exist in today's society. Instead of removing the conditions that make people depressed, modern society gives them antidepressant drugs. In effect, antidepressants area a means of modifying an individual's internal state in such a way as to enable him to toelrate social conditions that he would otherwise find intolerable. (Yes, we know that depression is often of purely genetic origin. We are referring here to those cases in which environment plays the predominant role.)

next
I have been reading this off on and for the last week....And he is right about alot of things....While reading, this jumped out at me........Giving people drugs to make them tollerate the bullshit this modern society comes with.....I really agree with the primative and modern day human......Even before reading this i thought that way.....That we should be hunting and using more of the skills that primative humans did.......IDK.....This is some real spit from Theadore....

May 14, 2002
I have thought about this sort of thing, and the future can be somewhat bleak.
I believe the most likely of occurances is that the powerfull will continue to gain more power thru technology, the gap between rich and poor will continue to widen as it has been untill there is some sort of collapse and reconstruction.
Nations, systems rise and fall its the way of human nature always has been always will be.

Mar 4, 2007
two paths of study that are not followed by many Black or Latino folks
i dunno, MESA is a really big group among mexican-american engineers in California...
yes of course, the education level and opportunity that white people here have recieved allow them to have more engineering jobs and such, but i disagree that very few blacks and latinos are indeed, engineers.
as education oppotunities grow easier for people, then more people will take the advantage of making more money (being an engineer or other highly technical job).

lol, i dunno i guess i'm biased / :