The cosplay girls thread [nsfw?]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
. . . because comic-con is going on right now and there are tons of them floating around.

Very geeky, but for some reason an average looking girl dressed up makes them more attractive. :confused:

99% of the time I don't know what crazy Jap character they are supposed to be, but I don't really care.

==========================================================

Cosplay (コスプレ, kosupure?), short for "costume roleplay",[1] is a type of performance art whose participants outfit themselves, with often-elaborate costumes and accessories, as a specific character or idea. Characters are usually sourced in various Japan, South Korea, China, and Philippines media, including manga, anime, tokusatsu, comic books, graphic novels, video games, hentai and fantasy movies.

Props: Heated Mane

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
theres alot more males at comic con than women IFYM

so if you mean lots of gay comic book sex between fat men

yeah

im sure that goes down

they took a picture of a huge crowd and there was 2 women in it TOTAL
theres chicks but theyre mostly dumpy broads, the cosplay broads are usualyl like...car show bitches

May 9, 2002
theres alot more males at comic con than women IFYM

so if you mean lots of gay comic book sex between fat men

yeah

im sure that goes down

they took a picture of a huge crowd and there was 2 women in it TOTAL
theres chicks but theyre mostly dumpy broads, the cosplay broads are usualyl like...car show bitches
I dont know how it all works...but that does make sense now that you mention it.

Apr 21, 2006
I remember goin to Comicon once around 2 years ago, I'm not on no geek shit but I read some comics back in the day, and I fuck with X-Men (No Colombo). I was expecting to see nothing but geeks dressed up as chewbacca..but I was surprised to see some bad females there believe it or not. Out of town whores + a sunny Day in SD + the packed streets of Downtown + Bars = rad.