The 1st Suicide Bomber in the U.S.A. (Where is the media?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
Hans said:
he was a fucking terrorist. bottom line. i dont give a flyin fizzuck what race you are, if you pull that shit ur a terrorist
looks like your bitting right into the propaganda coming from the mainstream media. Do you even know what "terrorism" is?

The "official definition taken from a US army manual is that terror is the calculated use of violence or the threat of violence to attain political or religious ideological goals through intimidation, coercion, or instilling fear. That’s terrorism." But according to the media and the bush admin anything can be terrorism.

which by the way is what i was getting at with my comments. Why did he commit sucided in public? who knows, but this wasnt terrorism. Dude had emotional difficulties in the past. And this probably had no political or religious ideological goals.

would this make headlines with his name was Akbar? probabily

read this http://www.zmag.org/GlobalWatch/chomskymit.htm

Talus

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
yah depends on if hes a "Suicide bomber" or just someone who comitted suicide??
never know theres alot more shit that you will never hear inthe news than this..why cuz if everyone knew everything that was going on ...people would just be to fuckin freaked out about shit to do anything:p

Talus

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
^^makes sense..i dont really play that shit though...there really aint to much shit that serious to kill yourself over

Hans

Oct 5, 2005
nefar559 said:
looks like your bitting right into the propaganda coming from the mainstream media. Do you even know what "terrorism" is?

The "official definition taken from a US army manual is that terror is the calculated use of violence or the threat of violence to attain political or religious ideological goals through intimidation, coercion, or instilling fear. That’s terrorism." But according to the media and the bush admin anything can be terrorism.

which by the way is what i was getting at with my comments. Why did he commit sucided in public? who knows, but this wasnt terrorism. Dude had emotional difficulties in the past. And this probably had no political or religious ideological goals.

would this make headlines with his name was Akbar? probabily

read this http://www.zmag.org/GlobalWatch/chomskymit.htm

how the fuck am i biting the media's propaganda? maybe if you read a little closer you'll see that the media said he WASN'T a terrorist. Sounds to me like you need to learn how to read, and maybe learn how to spell too.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
N0rthernW4rrior said:
HE PROBABLY WANTED PPL TO WATCH HIM DIE....sO THEY COULD FEEL sORRY FOR HIM. PROBABLY HIZ PURPOsE WUZ TO BLOW UP IN FRONT OF THE ENTRANCE, sO EVERYBODY COULD sEE HIM DIE.

Alwayz a possibility but why choose to strap a bomb too yourself?? tuck a lil something and while walking jus pull it and shoot himself??

You would have too go too more lengths too make a bomb and even conceal it on yourself then too jus pick up a knife or a gun.. I think this fool was trying too go out like a terrorist and take peeple with him..
Lol.. kinda ironic how they say terrorists intend to doo damage and cause rukus and too strike fear....

when this fool blows himself up... they arent even calling it a terrorist attack.. LOL..

GAME ON!!

Jul 7, 2002
Hans said:
how the fuck am i biting the media's propaganda? .
did you read what i wrote? everyhting now is terrorism, you said that was an act of terror, but clearly it wasnt.

WHy did you say that was an act of terror, when it really wasnt? propogada at work, you didnt know what it meant

Hans said:
maybe if you read a little closer you'll see that the media said he WASN'T a terrorist.

Hans said:
Sounds to me like you need to learn how to read, and maybe learn how to spell too.

Jul 7, 2002
[size=+9]"official definition taken from a US army manual is that terror is the calculated use of violence or the threat of violence to attain political or religious ideological goals through intimidation, coercion, or instilling fear. That’s terrorism."[/size]

~ Chomsky - October 18, 2001