Tech N9ne SUCKS!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

strange1 said:
Yo jlmacn what's up your ass lately??? "kids on this forum don't listen to anything but tech n9ne" What kind of shit is that!!!
Take the hater shit somewhere else. Seems like 70mile might have shit a little twisted up and you bought in to it. Be gone with all this bullshit !!!!!!! T. O.

TRAV DONT KNOW WHAT HATING YOU ARE TALKIN BRO...
IM LOOKING THROUGH THE POST IVE WRITTEN LATELY AND I SEE NO HATING.....
ELABORATE FOR ME.....

ITS FUCKED THAT YOU AND OTHERS KNOW THAT I AM "BOYS" WITH THE CATS AT 70MILE.....
SEEMS LIKE EVERY TIME I SPEAK FROM MY BRAIN AND MIND....IT GETS "TWISTED" AND PEOPLE SEEM TO THINK THAT 70MILE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT...IN FACT THATS WRONG...

TRAV YOU KNOW IM A HUGE FAN OF TECH'S.....THE FIRST TIME I SPOKE WITH YOU I TOLDYOU HOW MUCH I WANT STRANGE (TECH) TO SUCCEED...
WITH THAT SAID....I EQUALLY WANT 70MILE TO DO THE SAME....
LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THAT...I WILL GLADLY STOP COMING HERE TO POST...

YOUR 2 DAUGHTERS SWICK AND NICK.....HAVE BEEN DOIN ALL THA HATING HERE....NOT I....
I JUST WANT TO SEE THANGS DONE EQUALLY NOT PICK AND CHOOSE WHO GETS TO DO WHAT ON THE FORUM (MEANING LEAVE POST ABOUT THEIR ALBUM OR WHAT NOT).......

I THINK THIS WHOLE ARGUEMENT HAS GONE ON WAYYYY TO LONG....
BUT THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHY THE KANSASCITY HAS SUCH A HARD TIME GETTING SOMEWHERE...
ILL BET OTHER PEEPS FROM THIS FORUM THAT ARE NOT FROM KANSAS CITY OR SURROUNDING CITYS ARE LAUGHING THEIR ASS'S OFF AT THE WAY.....2 (1 BIG AND 1 LITTLE) LABELS ARE ARGUEING ABOUT ALL THIS LITTLE BITCH SHIT.....

AND THE PART ABOUT THE "KIDS NOT LISTENING TO NOTHING BUT TECH N9NE" IS TRUE...
I HAVE MET THE MAJORITY OF THESE KIDS.....AND I CAN SAY THAT WITH TOTAL CONFIDENCE...

WITH ALL THAT SAID JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU THINK IM STILL HATIN....

GOOD LUCK ON THE REST OF THE TOUR...

J.L.

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
JLMACN said:

I THINK THIS WHOLE ARGUEMENT HAS GONE ON WAYYYY TO LONG....
BUT THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHY THE KANSASCITY HAS SUCH A HARD TIME GETTING SOMEWHERE...
ILL BET OTHER PEEPS FROM THIS FORUM THAT ARE NOT FROM KANSAS CITY OR SURROUNDING CITYS ARE LAUGHING THEIR ASS'S OFF AT THE WAY.....2 (1 BIG AND 1 LITTLE) LABELS ARE ARGUEING ABOUT ALL THIS LITTLE BITCH SHIT.....
nice jose...........thats all im sayin

Nov 14, 2002
Ok Jaydub.... I'm not really involved in this but one thing is clear to me... you're a 70 Mile BITCH. You don't know shit but bitchin' and handin' out flyers so don't even come in here with your stupid fuckin' thumbs up and your "nice Jose" bullshit. I don't even give a fuck if J is right or flat out wrong... All I care about is that you already have a dick in your mouth, and you shouldn't talk with your mouth full.

Now what J said, that's a different story.

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
what the fuck are you raggin on zero?? i thought we was coo, but i guess not.....and how does my little 6 word post mean im a 70 Mile bitch and i have a dick and in my mouth?? and what have i ever bitched about?

explain that to me

Nov 14, 2002
jaydub816 said:
what the fuck are you raggin on zero?? i thought we was coo, but i guess not.....and how does my little 6 word post mean im a 70 Mile bitch and i have a dick and in my mouth?? and what have i ever bitched about?

explain that to me
We are cool, but maybe it's the "70 Mile Street Team" under your name that makes you a 70 Mile bitch. And don't get me wrong, because I'll flat out say that it's not the fact that you associate with 70 mile that makes you a bitch but you don't know the first thing.... So don't fuckin' talk with your mouth full, understand? I just can't stand that shit. And adding "That's all I'm saying" to the end of your post when quoting an entire page of material that you know pretty much nothing about means what? It means that those are at least a portion of your feelings. Let me ask you something, when's the last time YOU talked to Travis or Nick?

Never? Ok.

Just a random note, everyone that puts "Absolut" in front of their name that I know, is female.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
Re: ...........................

JLMACN said:
yeah i do.....
most of the kids in this forum dont listen to anything but Tech N9ne.......i think its the only rapper the majority of these kids know
watch it.....dont mention anything but TECH N9NE or the Gods of Strange will curse you....

COMEDY!!!

Jun 9, 2003
I luv all of ya punk asses we will have a nice time together ...

Ha ha yeah I´m new too in this board and I would say about me that I´m a huge Tech fan for years : From The Calm over to AP it´s all Jesus !!!
I´ve seen Tech live a couple of times in KC and I can tell ya he´s kicking it like a insaine clown ... man he´s just the best
Hopefully Strange Music blows up nationwide and Tech is the new King !!!!