SYKO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
I've been up on Syko since he dropped Sykotherapy back with Street Level. I was loving the fuck out of that album back then and now (still listen to it). I've been kinda lagging on most of his shit after that. Heard a few tracks here and there. They had a different feel than Sykotherapy, and I was stuck on that album. His beats are hard. Did some nice shit for Mac Dre and Thizz when they were first starting out. Him & D-Sane was a good production team as well, too bad that didn't last longer than it did. But Syko is a good dude, musically, regardless of the shit that's going on here in the forums.

SYKO said:
...lets just say i got Daft Punk & Bjork (who?? lol) on the album for staters....
Bjork? That's something different for some shit from a Northwest artists or a rapper period for that matter.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
man all i want is a fucking CD to knock. are you really serious this time around syke? are we seeing an album august? cuz honestly i thought i was gonna be knockin the movement at least already. i hope we get sumthin to bump thru august. when are u gonna be out the trunk'n it so the locals can fetch copies?

that song with bjork is a hit

and oh yea , never throw the doobie away is a hit fool , everybody loves that shit out here

good to hear its coming this month

its been a long time
yeah that song wit bjork is hard and the one with daft punk is hard as fuck. thats the shit that makes me a fan of his shit. he can flow on whateva slow, fast, dark beatz, thizz hyphy shit, street. dude got it. aint dickridin or nothin like that, but when u a fan of music u can respect his shit period

Mar 4, 2006
nah im cool right now. it's so many artists out now i can't hear em all. an artist gotta make me want to listen to them in some kind of way. i still haven't really peeped out too much lupe fiasco yet. sorry yall lupe is on my list of who i gotta listen to before syko but maybe in like 2025 ill get around to listening to him.

Mar 4, 2006
well from what ive heard so far i wouldn't call lupe a carbon copy of kanye. but syko somehow got you to listen to his music and that's dope. But i think you feel me that an artist gotta grab my attention somehow. if it weren't for this site i wouldn't even know syko raps however I did know he was a producer for some time.

Mar 4, 2006
not in its entirety. ive heard songs off it. im not even a big mac dre fan. i think mac dre was a good rapper but he was never a favorite of mine. i was always a bigger mac mall fan than mac dre fan to be honest.

well from what ive heard so far i wouldn't call lupe a carbon copy of kanye. but syko somehow got you to listen to his music and that's dope. But i think you feel me that an artist gotta grab my attention somehow. if it weren't for this site i wouldn't even know syko raps however I did know he was a producer for some time.
yeah i wasnt tryin to knock you and yeah sometimes a artist has to grab you but i got onto syko was becuz my dude had amerikkkan syko i passed on it for while then i finally was willin to see what was on it and i aint drop it since, all his shit is tight to me and thats sayin alot cuz i think im the biggest music head, basically what im sayin is u can be put on in any way

May 4, 2002
alotta muthafuckas sleep on me.....i just hope i aint gotta die first for muthafuckas to really notice..lol

Apr 25, 2002
Syko is a true artist of this music thing. Dude is way to talented to not be noticed. I always thought he is way ahead of this time. When dude is focused he will be up there amongst the elite of rap history....

I do think he could rap circles around a lot of the rappers that are within the industy, you just gotta hear it live n uncut....

Jan 16, 2008
HOW MANY OF YALL GOT ANY OF HIS CD'S??? HE'S A BEAST HIS PRODUCTION AND LYRICS COME OUT FIRE I SLEPT ON HIS SHIT FOR A MINUTE BUT I AINT GONNA LIE ONCE I GOT ON I BECAME A FAN HIS SHIT IS DEEP, AND I THINK HES THA HARDEST RAPPER OUT NOT TO MANY PEOPLE FUCKIN WIT EM REAL TALK, WHERE YALL THINK HE'S AT IN THA RAP GAME AND WHY THIS NIGGA AINT BLOWN UP YET
everything this dude said in this thread has been right on target...hes not dickridin he just recognizes good music when he hears it....and why syke never blew up YET, is the right question when guys like soulja boy and hurricane chris get radio play how come true musicians like syko cant?