SUPERMAN FEAT. SAN QUINN REQUEST IT ON 106.1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2008
Just put up on Quinn's myspace can't wait for feedback this song with Rocking Up Work a great one two punch at any show or club look forward to the future..

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Bay Area OG Cap'n Crunch in here still doin' it!!! I remember seein' you at Summerjam in like '94 with that name on a jacket.

'Bout to check the song right now.

May 5, 2005
I thought this was David Banner when I heard it. I guess the only way to get air play now days is to be un original. I mean really, this sounds like every T Pain/southern track out now.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
What muthafuckas don't know is ProHoeZak (C-Funk) is a master at usin a Talk Box (Wit Roger Troutman's blessings) and if you can rock a talk box then auto tune is like playin wit crayons. Wit technology making things a lil easier this Auto Tune type track is nothin more than a natural progression, especially since it's the hot thing right now. The nigga is a musical genious and if rockin the Auto-Tune got the nigga radio, so be it. Muthafuckas gone complain when shit aint to they personal liking, but opinions is like ass holes, everybody got one. You can't please everybody all the time so why try. After 20 years in the game, Give this nigga his just due, and to the ones that don't like it, don't listen and to the ones that do, keep Rockin...

Apr 7, 2004
What muthafuckas don't know is ProHoeZak (C-Funk) is a master at usin a Talk Box (Wit Roger Troutman's blessings) and if you can rock a talk box then auto tune is like playin wit crayons. Wit technology making things a lil easier this Auto Tune type track is nothin more than a natural progression, especially since it's the hot thing right now. The nigga is a musical genious and if rockin the Auto-Tune got the nigga radio, so be it. Muthafuckas gone complain when shit aint to they personal liking, but opinions is like ass holes, everybody got one. You can't please everybody all the time so why try. After 20 years in the game, Give this nigga his just due, and to the ones that don't like it, don't listen and to the ones that do, keep Rockin...
Couldn't of said it better.

A lot of these bay fans on hear is stuck in 94-96

Jan 21, 2009
The record has a good commercial feel to it from a pop music perspective. I see why people are turned off by the Auto Tune vocals and the cliche approach to making a "hit record" right now, but it is keeping some kind of Bay presence on the radio, plus it makes Quinn look like a go to guy on a song a lot of people might not have figured him to be on.