Super Hyphy AZ Cancelled?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2007
D Sharpe said:
Damn, you should write the book "hating on Amen for Dummies"
WOW REALLY HOMIE YOU DONT KNOW ME AND YA DONT KNOW HOW LONG I'VE KNOWN AMEN AKA DAMIT SO SHUT THA FUCK UP IVE KNOWN HIS PUNK ASS LONGER THAN YO ASS OR BOX KEV ONLY TYTAN AND QWEST HAVE KNOWN HIM LONGER SO I KNOW HOW HE GETS DOWN

Jul 1, 2007
First of all im not Amen , And I dont know you and i dont give a fuck about you. And since you know Amen so well why dont you call him and tell him all this shit yourself.

Jan 24, 2003
Norcal916 said:
WOW REALLY HOMIE YOU DONT KNOW ME AND YA DONT KNOW HOW LONG I'VE KNOWN AMEN AKA DAMIT SO SHUT THA FUCK UP IVE KNOWN HIS PUNK ASS LONGER THAN YO ASS OR BOX KEV ONLY TYTAN AND QWEST HAVE KNOWN HIM LONGER SO I KNOW HOW HE GETS DOWN
Ive Known him Longer "E-DUB" lol didnt think we knew who it was huh........
Now Amen is good with his business.....I know cuz I was there when noizemakers was started me, him, and Tyler......everyone has ate well......except those old school RP rejects like yaself, now u mad! so sad, the hate is really funny tho!
BUT WE EATIN B!!!!!!!!

Apr 7, 2007
JUSS SINCE NOIZEMAKERS GOT STARTED IS THAT ALL?? SO SAD NAW YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP I DONT GIVE A DAYUM WAT YOU THINK WHOEVA THA FUCC YOU ARE FUNNY HOW WHEN MA NIGGA WAS TRYNA WERK SOME SHIT OUT TRYNA PUT ON SOME REAL SHOWS WITREAL ARTISTS AND DAT MUTHAFUCCA ACTED HELLA SHADY SO SHUT THA FUCK UP CUZ AND FUCK RP WOW SO FUCKIN HARD HUH FUCK EVERYONE FROM RP I DONT GIVE A FUCK WOW SUPER HYPHY SANTA ROSA DAYUM COULDNT EVEN GET A REAL ARTIST FROM OUTTA STATE TO GO TO LIQUID LOUNGE FUCK SONOMA COUNTY PERIOD LIFE IS WAY BETTA SINCE I LEFT DAT SORRY ASS PLACE AND SHUT YO MOUTH B4 I HAVE MY BROTHER PUT HANDS ON YO ASS YOU KNOW YOU AINT WANNA SEE DAT NIGGA AN IF YA DONT KNOW WELL YA ASS CAN FIND THE FUCK OUT TRUST NIGGA

Feb 2, 2006
707senator707 said:
If I remember right the radio station named it the players ball or something like that. My ghetto report card was fresh out.

they promoted the fuck outta it on power 92 or whatever the fuck the station is called these days. airspots ran most every commercial break. i think that them dudes "the nutz" had tickets u could win on ther radio show. thing is whenever u called the fuckin station nobody ever answered the goddam phone

Feb 13, 2004
Norcal916 said:
JUSS SINCE NOIZEMAKERS GOT STARTED IS THAT ALL?? SO SAD NAW YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP I DONT GIVE A DAYUM WAT YOU THINK WHOEVA THA FUCC YOU ARE FUNNY HOW WHEN MA NIGGA WAS TRYNA WERK SOME SHIT OUT TRYNA PUT ON SOME REAL SHOWS WITREAL ARTISTS AND DAT MUTHAFUCCA ACTED HELLA SHADY SO SHUT THA FUCK UP CUZ AND FUCK RP WOW SO FUCKIN HARD HUH FUCK EVERYONE FROM RP I DONT GIVE A FUCK WOW SUPER HYPHY SANTA ROSA DAYUM COULDNT EVEN GET A REAL ARTIST FROM OUTTA STATE TO GO TO LIQUID LOUNGE FUCK SONOMA COUNTY PERIOD LIFE IS WAY BETTA SINCE I LEFT DAT SORRY ASS PLACE AND SHUT YO MOUTH B4 I HAVE MY BROTHER PUT HANDS ON YO ASS YOU KNOW YOU AINT WANNA SEE DAT NIGGA AN IF YA DONT KNOW WELL YA ASS CAN FIND THE FUCK OUT TRUST NIGGA
TALKING ABOUT GETTING YOUR BROTHER ON SOMEONE FROM THE INTERNET. YOUR STRAIGHT FUCKING COMEDY. BE A MAN AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN PROBLEMS. DON'T BE RUNNING TO BIG BROTHER LIKE A SUCKA.

Jun 5, 2004
Norcal916 said:
ru talken about dat juvenille thing?

and lol, why does everybody hate on rp.

Jan 24, 2003
Come on E-Dub....not Since NM Started I was around waaaay b4 that, like when I use to see u walkin around rp and give u a ride....U remember! and so there is no bs this is byron. and naw I aint from rp, i just fucked wit u dudes real tuff, and i dont live in sonoma county anymore, but whateva, and these internet threats are funny, dont do that bruh I aint one of those circle drive dudes u spent ya life punkin, and u right once we LEFT liquid lounge juvi aint show up, but we made like ummmmmmm over 200 gs in 6 months off that spot, think about that! but its good, i feel like im arguin wit a RP legend like tickle me craig!!!!! Be good tho my dude and get off this hatin shit and get ya guap up.....I agree with u on one thing RP and Sonoma County is bullshit alot of the time, But a big part of that is people hatin and talkin about shit they have nothin to do with, alot like what you doin now! get off that and stop playin into the sonoma county stereo type and do you, Amen, D-Sharpe, Kev, or myself have never stoped u from eatin so why speak on it, and Adam (amen) fucks with tyler on the daily so if they got shit to deal with it aint on you to blast it on the internet pimp.............be good!

Apr 7, 2007
707north said:
TALKING ABOUT GETTING YOUR BROTHER ON SOMEONE FROM THE INTERNET. YOUR STRAIGHT FUCKING COMEDY. BE A MAN AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN PROBLEMS. DON'T BE RUNNING TO BIG BROTHER LIKE A SUCKA.
IF I EVEN LIVED IN SANTA ROSA OR THE GAY ASS SONOMA COUNTY AREA THEN YEA I WOULD HANDLE IT NIGGAZ IF THEY WANT CAN COME OUT HERE AND SEE ME I'M ALL BOUT IT AND ITZ MA YOUNGER BROTHER BRO SO SHUT THA FUCK UP WHEN YA DONT KNOW SHITTHEY ALL KNOW BOUT HIM AND KNOW HE'LL STOMP ON EVERYONE OF THEM FOOLS SINCE HE STILL LIVES IN THE AREA AND I AINT FROM DONT GET IT FUCKED UP TRUST IF I COULDA STAYED IN COMPTON I WOULDA FO SHO. AND BYRON YOU REALLY DONT KNOW MY FUNK WIT DAT FOO I'LL HANDLE IT THO NEX TIME I GO OUT THAT WAY FUCK SONOMA COUNTY

Aug 12, 2006
wino said:
Best thing to happen to Phoenix in a long time
What the fuck you talkin bout? Phoenix has the worst rap scene in the country. Its a fuckin joke. Every Phoenix opening act I've seen out here has been horrible, its actually funny to me.

Jan 10, 2007
Norcal916 said:
IF I EVEN LIVED IN SANTA ROSA OR THE GAY ASS SONOMA COUNTY AREA THEN YEA I WOULD HANDLE IT NIGGAZ IF THEY WANT CAN COME OUT HERE AND SEE ME I'M ALL BOUT IT AND ITZ MA YOUNGER BROTHER BRO SO SHUT THA FUCK UP WHEN YA DONT KNOW SHITTHEY ALL KNOW BOUT HIM AND KNOW HE'LL STOMP ON EVERYONE OF THEM FOOLS SINCE HE STILL LIVES IN THE AREA AND I AINT FROM DONT GET IT FUCKED UP TRUST IF I COULDA STAYED IN COMPTON I WOULDA FO SHO. AND BYRON YOU REALLY DONT KNOW MY FUNK WIT DAT FOO I'LL HANDLE IT THO NEX TIME I GO OUT THAT WAY FUCK SONOMA COUNTY
LOL^^^^^STFU Pussy

Feb 8, 2006
This NorCal dude is a joke hahaha nobody even knows who u are. Amen and his boys (NM) are beasts, they weren't even the ones who brought out juvenile. Tyler is my boy and Amen stays watching his back. They done more shit out here then most cats have for their jurisdictions in the past couple years, and I know cats he's helped out with money. Stupid internet clowns. lol

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
FeeMoney said:
What the fuck you talkin bout? Phoenix has the worst rap scene in the country. Its a fuckin joke. Every Phoenix opening act I've seen out here has been horrible, its actually funny to me.
I didn't say shit about Phoenix rap. We DO have a shitty local scene here. I just can't stand hyphy

Feb 13, 2006
FeeMoney said:
Yessir, I was there too. I was also at 40s show at Arizona Beach Club with Mack 10 when shit got a little too hyphy. My boy got jumped and a couple folks got shot in the parking lot. It was fuckin insane. Never seen so many fights in one setting in my life. Even a chick got knocked out in the mayhem.
thats cuz it was all b's and c's there. but ya that shit was stewy

Feb 13, 2006
FeeMoney said:
not really tho. its just all scrap shit. mr. capone lives out in az,nasty boys, bash stayed out there for a minute,lil rob, shit dmx stays in az .arizona is like the new la. im not really into tat shit but they sell way more than your favorite bay atist consecutively.

Feb 8, 2006
stunnamayne415 said:
not really tho. its just all scrap shit. mr. capone lives out in az,nasty boys, bash stayed out there for a minute,lil rob, shit dmx stays in az .arizona is like the new la. im not really into tat shit but they sell way more than your favorite bay atist consecutively.
just because a rapper stays out here doesnt mean they're an arizona rapper.... I went to a Yukmouth show out here and there was like 5 or 6 arizona acts before him it was the worst shit i have ever seen or heard

Feb 13, 2006
Bay2Phoenix said:
just because a rapper stays out here doesnt mean they're an arizona rapper.... I went to a Yukmouth show out here and there was like 5 or 6 arizona acts before him it was the worst shit i have ever seen or heard
thats the same for the bay alot of opening acts are weak. it doesn't mean they are from phoenix but they do shows all the time out there. and rap about arizona. arizona is like vegas,the bay,and la all in one.