SUM TING WONG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Damn thats some shit SHEA, i bet you was feelin helllllllllla stupid in front of that samoan cat. Whats the deal wit people getting asian writing tats but not knowin what the fuck it says.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
SHEA said:
Nah, wasent feelin stupid @ all....thats my kinfolk, in fact, he was @ my birthday party, 13 years later, this past saturday.

Oh fasho, something yall can have a laugh about 13 years later....

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^its to make white people (who are not of chinese descent) feel special because its "mysterious." (b/c no other white people will be able to read it.) its to make them feel sophisticated, like "i got an extra special tatoo thats foreign"

Dec 11, 2005
^fuck that, im chinese, and everytime I see someone with that typa shit I just shake my head... like they know how to read fuckin chinese or some shit... its fuckin wack in my opinion

thatd be like me getting some random ass german word tatted on me that I will never be able to read

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
DubbC415 said:
^^^its to make white people (who are not of chinese descent) feel special because its "mysterious." (b/c no other white people will be able to read it.) its to make them feel sophisticated, like "i got an extra special tatoo thats foreign"
did you know black people have them, too? Like, i've seen some.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
im being facetious. im not knocking what someone else gets, but this dude deserves what he got. do the research, know what ur getting. point being, if ur gonna spend money to get a tatoo, and it means that much to you, then dont be an idiot and not know what ur getting on ur body. im not saying that if u get a tat done in a foreign language that it doesnt mean anything, i just clown on people who take tattoos so seriously and then get fucked over cuz they didnt know what they were doing. and, i know several people who DO get tats in foreign languages for that reason. i didnt mean to generalize all white people.

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
SHEA said:
I might have told this on here before...

But I had a tribal put on my upper left arm when I first turned 18 - - I told dude ** tattoo John @ San Jose Tattoo ** I wanted a custom tribal, dude drew it up I was back there an hour later, approved it. Looked sick.....dude tatted it on, & I went about on my way.....

fast forward 4 months & a quick stint in elmwood later.
My samoan homie from the block, asked me "why the fuck you get a swastika on your arm?"

"...the fuck you talkin about dawgg?" - me.
"look between the lines homie" - samoan homie
"....FUCK!" - me.

ya, needless to say, shortly after, I took my own tat gun & inked in between the lines, of this fucked up swazzi on my arm.
anyone who knows me knows I dont get down with them cats.

the swaztika is a symbol used in many cultures before the nazi's adapted it as a symbol for their party. so the dude wasn't trying to be funny but it was/is in a symbol that started in almost every ancient culture, european, asian and even native american......the nazi's just ruined it for everyone.