STREET CONNECT (documentary)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Lo-Lo said:
it was a joke small cities b the mainiest but u cant lie about dat old ass fubu jacket tho haha
hahahaha....I ain't arguing the point about the FuBu Homie. I know that's old school, cause I used to have some of them too.

That's all beside the point though Homie, the DVD has some real things in it that I feel others fail to mention in theirs. I'm letting muthaphuckaz know that some underground artist hold regular 9 to 5's while still trying to break in the music business.

The real home studios and graphics etc etc...

Most DVD's come out like they really making bank, not this one Homie, we tellin' a real story.

May 16, 2002
707REPRESENTA said:
BUT WHEN WAS THAT FOOTAGE TAKEN? LOL
The day I took your mom out on a date LOL!!!!

On the real though, you sound like an insecure dude that keeps trying to make a comeback with no success.

Quit making an ass of yourself on here Mayne.

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
that's a nice preview to the movie...
I like how the rappers talk about real life shit.. and not just about how many diamonds they buy etc..

Also that rapper at the end.. can spit! i thought he was gonna murda somebody lol..
he has lots of energy

May 16, 2002
shit's koo, is it just salas cats on that tho?
Thank you.

Naw, Brugh it's not just Salas cats on there. Like I said before, I have about 15-16-17 hours of footage from local artist throughout Monterey County and a few out in other places. I actually have more "Spice 1" footage (from a show we did last June), but I'm really tryin' to keep bigger named artist at a minimum due to the fact that there is a real story being told from struggling unknown / unheard of artist.

Oct 2, 2006
I looks good, but what program are you using to edit it? I do a lot of video work and I was just wondering.

If you need any help let me know man. The biggest issue that bothers me is how the names/all the text in your video goes across the middle of the screen and is on some ppls faces when they start talking. The content and material in the video is tight though.

May 16, 2002
^^^^

Thank you. The program used was NERO, but that was just for the trailer. I see what your saying though Homie. Hit me on the PM...we'll chop it up.

Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
make sure to peep this dopeshit from the a 8 Tre Uno!!
LOL on the dude saying its a small town were behind on time,i cant disagree my primos from sanjo used to always be tripin on us salinas dudes,saying whatever we had was last yaers shit lol,.we growing good shit gem u got more luv then hate here and peeps be harsh here hate or luv its all gravy.E-low

May 16, 2002
^^^^

Right on E-Low.

LOL!!!! you right though, peeps around these parts are harsh at times, but it's all good. I love it...I just stay focused on the constructive criticism, throw the hate out the window and keep moving forward.