some sad netbanging shit..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2006
Grimy said:
DAMN I KNEW YOU WERENT FUNNY BUT DAMN I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE "THAT" PATHETIC! LMAO!

!!!
you have the nerve to call someone "pathedic" when ur the one NET-BANGING

ur worst then them jokes on myspace claiming where there from

Mar 12, 2005
WXS STOMP3R said:
I GOT NET STRIPES, STREET STRIPES, PEN STRIPES, STRIPED BOXERS, YOUR HYNAS STRIPED THONG. SO ALL BASES ARE COVERED.
YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE A BITCH WHO ACTS LIKE HE/SHE KNOWS WHAT THEIR TALKING ABOUT. HANDLE YOURS MAN YOU GOT PUT ON BLAST AND NEVER DID SHIT. WHY YOU EVEN POST HERE FOR? YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE CHANGING SCREEN NAMES BY NOW.
For Real though Stomper, I aint knocking you, since you say you have Calle Credibility and have been in the Pinta and done real work. But you trippin off the Internet, that's the last thing an OG should be trippin at. When at best, you should be patrolling the Lil Peewees who are coming up in your Varrio, Que No?

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
lol ..damn and he was the one saying nortenos doing it but he went out of his way to make a new name to net bang...fucking pathetic....its too funny that the fagot makes a name and bangs online under another name and opposite gang at that...but when he gets caught up he doesnt say shit ...fucking mark.

there is no way around it bro you got caught up banging online under a fake persona.

Aug 8, 2003
surcaliman said:
lol..nice try troll..i see u still butthurt over ur boy tunez_pwp getting expozed..so now u seeking revenge..lol...wonder whats next..u gnna claim 1murder4 is really grimy,saladbowlking is really stomper and that spelling champ,nor.cal. is really slicc?
^^^^
ahhahaahaaah this fool tried to str8 lie...
VVVV
TONY206 said:
Both email addresses are @att.net and 2 ip's shared...

rite on tony, i didnt think this fool was gonna just flat out lie and deny it haha..

whats even funnier is now they try to claim im doin the same shit..
grimy said:
TROLL(Norteno):
The IP Address is: 75.354.5.16. The host name is: h-75-354-5-16.lsanca54.dynamic.covad.net.

NOR_CAL#1(sureno):
The IP Address is: 75.354.5.16. The host name is: h-75-354-5-16.lsanca54.dynamic.covad.net.
hahahaha damage control.. that isnt even my ip adress.. i post normally at work and my ip has GE in it..hahaha... i have a couple other screen names but i dont use em because 1) i forgot there passwords 2) they were hella old 3) no need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.