some sad netbanging shit..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 28, 2004
was up w/ that video...3 mexican guys saying yeah nigga, this frisco nigga, nigga...muthafuckers are hispanic right? damn...that's taxable right there. any mexican here in OC talking like that would get mopped up, no questions asked. real spit.

on another note, teaching a 4 yr old kid gang signs? what the fuck is that all about?

Mar 12, 2005
That shit is Dumb teaching Pequenos signs. He's not even a PeeWee. But I've seen lil boys as young as 3 from Crip, Blood, Sureno and Nortenos Gangs, so it's nothing new.

Dec 28, 2004
Pure Life said:
i know homeboys in the 2nd video and you betta believe it..they would put hands on ya badly...

and Sicc Dawg...that's why alot of mexicans in L.A. be saying "nigga" now a days huh? even the cholos!...even the scraps out here be saying "nigga" like a mothafucka...

lol@LA WXS STOMPERRA all upset because his girl got caught red-handed..

Stomperra: he didn't do it

siccness member: yes he did

Stomperra: i say he didnt do it and i stand by my word

siccness member: if you say so, but he's a net banger

Stomperra: we're not net-bangers just a group of l.a. homies that gotta represent online

siccness member: you net-banger you..

Stomperra: we're not net-banger..MOOOOOOMMYYYYYYYYY!!!
BS, no cholos out here say nigga, which neighborhood are you referring too? Exactly you don't know shit. Even black gangs in so cal would trip if they hear mexican foo's saying nigga this nigga that(don't know about SD but I know OC & LA). It's a whole different story in Southern Cali homie, not talking shit, just the facts. & if word was out that foo's from a neigborhood were talking and acting black, believe me the whole hood would get dealt with. That's just how it is. bottom line.

Apr 25, 2002
wow...creating alter egos to stir up bullshit...cant say this is anything new round here..faggets been doin that since the first day of the siccness

but ya..dude is still a cuntfart(thanks mark7) for doing so

Nov 1, 2005
lol..nice try troll..i see u still butthurt over ur boy tunez_pwp getting expozed..so now u seeking revenge..lol...wonder whats next..u gnna claim 1murder4 is really grimy,saladbowlking is really stomper and that spelling champ,nor.cal. is really slicc?

Status
Not open for further replies.