SLICC RICC EXPOZED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 21, 2007
The initial effort was gay; the pics were gay, yet funny.
Id understand if dude had to do some ol hacker shit to get these.. then id say that was doin to much on a whole other stalker level... but apparently its posted up in his profile, so the effort wasn't really much..

Whattup, Troll.

How's the work going? (Comic book.)
Wat up, Its going good. Im rushing against the clock to get it sent out for print by the end of this month. worse comes to worse.. Id have to wait just one extra month.. ill let u kno the second i get a printed copy in my hand:cool:

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
DAMN THIS THREAD IS GETTING MORE ACTION THEN ANY THREAD ABOUT WOODIE'S DEATH...DAMN YOU FOOLS DONE PUT IN SOME MAJOR DAMAGE WITH THIS ONE. NOW THE SCRAPS IN YOUR TOWNS ARE ALL GONNA PACK IT UP AND START RETREATING...THE NORTE IS NOW ONE STEP AHEAD OF THE GAME...
YOU FOOLS ACT LIKE I NEED TO BELEIVE ANY THING YOU GUYS PUT ON HERE...YOU CAN SAY IT'S HIM, YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT...DONT MEAN SHIT TO ME. BUT THATS WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU FOOLS...I'LL STILL BE HERE TALKING SOME SHIT...CAUSE IN THE END NOTHING'S CHANGED AND THE NORTH IS STILL CONSIDERED THE SOUTH'S BITCH. HAHAHA

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
aye stomper....why in the fuck do you stick up for kats who get caught being fagets?you did all the talking for surgirliman/ikillskraps when he didn't even fucking say shit in the thread he got exposed in and disappeared til the shit died down. Now you do it for another faget.....wtf you like knowing the kats repen that shit are faulty as fuck or what?you talk about the people you know and what they wouldn't let slide around them but your quick to defend some fake ass some chumps for being the levas they are.
ALL THIS OVER SOME FLICKAS, FOO??? YOU PROBABLY HAVE A GOOD IDEA WHAT LEVAS ARE CUS YOUR BARRIO IS FILLED WIT EM, QUE NO??? FUCKIN LAME... YOU THINK THESE FLICKAS MAKE YOU CRAZY CUS YOURE TALKIN MASA ABOUT MY PRIMO??? SILLY ASS LITTLE KID... IM HONORED HOW MUCH YOUVE RESPONDED TO THIS THREAD, "RIDER"... THE ONLY THING YOU RIDE IS THE NEXT MAN'S NUTS...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
ALL THIS OVER SOME FLICKAS, FOO??? YOU PROBABLY HAVE A GOOD IDEA WHAT LEVAS ARE CUS YOUR BARRIO IS FILLED WIT EM, QUE NO??? FUCKIN LAME... YOU THINK THESE FLICKAS MAKE YOU CRAZY CUS YOURE TALKIN MASA ABOUT MY PRIMO??? SILLY ASS LITTLE KID... IM HONORED HOW MUCH YOUVE RESPONDED TO THIS THREAD, "RIDER"... THE ONLY THING YOU RIDE IS THE NEXT MAN'S NUTS...
SPEAKING ON THAT FOOLS STATMENT...I GUESS IM SUPPOSED TO JUST ALL OF A SUDDEN PUT MY HEAD DOWN AND ACKNOWLEDGE IT BEING TRUE...IN MY HOOD I PUT MY OWN HOMIES IN CHECK AND MAKE SURE FOOLS OUTTA LINE GET SLAPPED...BUT IF I BELEIVED EVERYTHING PEOPLE SAID MY HOMEBOYS WOULD HATE ME FOR BEATING FOOLS UP FOR NO REASON.
AND WHY THE FUCK WOULD I BELEIVE SOME LAME ASS NORTENOS ON A MESSAGE BOARD...HALF OF THEM ARENT EVEN FROM A REAL GANG THE OTHER HALF STARTED BANGING CAUSE OF GUN AND WOODIE CD'S...
THESE DUDES MAKE ME LAUGH...FOOLS GOT ALL EXCITED...I CAN IMAGINE THEM PUMPING THEIR FIST;S IN THE AIR AND SHIT LIKE THEY JUST WON THE SUPER BOWL OR SOME SHIT...HAHAHA

Sep 23, 2006
Damn Ricc you could of just admitted that was you and moved on but you definitely a FAG for having pics of your cuz if thats really the case, is he a first cousin lol

Apr 25, 2002
aye stomper....why in the fuck do you stick up for kats who get caught being fagets?you did all the talking for surgirliman/ikillskraps when he didn't even fucking say shit in the thread he got exposed in and disappeared til the shit died down. Now you do it for another faget.....wtf you like knowing the kats repen that shit are faulty as fuck or what?you talk about the people you know and what they wouldn't let slide around them but your quick to defend some fake ass some chumps for being the levas they are.
Birds of the same feather flock together homie....And in his case the orange dont fall far from the same tree....

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
FUNNIEST PART OF IT ALL IS, IT AINT EVEN HIM...AND EVEN IF I BUSTED IT OUT PROVING IT WASNT...YOU FOOLS WOULD BE IN DENIAL...BUT THEN AGAIN YOU FOOLS IS IN DENIAL ABOUT HOW NORTENOS ARE ON THEY LAST LEGS...AND HOW THE SOUTH RUN CALI. WHILE YOU FOOLS CALLING PEACE TREATIES AND STILL CANT KEEP FOOLS FROM DISOWNING THE NORTH AND CLAIMING A SIDE OF CALI THEY NEVER BEEN TOO.
YOU GUYS GRASP AT WHATEVER REDMPTION (OR SO CALLED REDEMPTION) YOU CAN GET...TALK THE SHIT YOU WANT, SAY WHAT YOU CAN...BUT IM LAUGHING KNOWING YOU FOOLS HATE ME FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH. FLAME ON FAGGOTS.

Apr 25, 2002
I dont know whats more faggot. Making fun of a kid with a mohawk, that has no business coming into a northern cali record forum or defending a guy with a mohawk and a lost cause. Ill let you tell it....

Theres millions of Norte vs Sur threads amongst these boards. Pick and choose your battles in its rightful thread. Either stick with the subject at hand or go cry about Sur in Northern cali in another thread....

Apr 25, 2002
lmao...stomper and ricc are both hella affected by this...the 25 replies by each of them stating how unaffected they are is a dead give away

u can read the anger and frustration in each reply

like stomper is stickin up for dude on here but im private message hes probably checkin him for gettin caught slippin and make the e-surenos look bad

real talk i dont care what cred any of yall internet bangers have or dont have on the streets of cali..the truth is...yall are way too involved in internet beef to be takin seriously...i mean over the past couple years all of yall..netenos and e-surs alike..have engaged in a civil war of words...when will the cheesy ass shit end

Status
Not open for further replies.