Signups for League Battle.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Originally posted by TRAGIC LOSSES
I DOUBT YOU'LL GET MORE SIGN UPS....GO AHEAD AND START IT...
I'm gonna wait a little long anyways. There's really no rush to get this started.

N

Napalm

DA ROBBER HAS COMMENCED TO THROW IN HIS APPLICATION TO BATTLE. IAM DOWN LETS GO TO WAR

DA ROBBER

FUCC PEACE

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

Sign me up...my mother said I could join this tournament

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:
wutz up with you talkin bout your mother? you aint Norman Bates fool.

Ok, and you were born with the name Fatal Nyghtmare?

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:
nah but thatz not tha point. there'z nobody else named FATAL NYGHTMARE. or maybe i should juzt sign up again az 2pac and keep sayin THUG LIFE.

Do what you want, and your REAL name is not Fatal Nyghtmare. And last I checked, there is no REAL person with the name Norman Batez either, well, except for me.

Furio

Sicc OG
Jul 30, 2002
hey stealth, if u dont mind could ya put the list of ppl in the tournament? just so everyone can see if they're on it. thanks

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

Furio said:
hey stealth, if u dont mind could ya put the list of ppl in the tournament? just so everyone can see if they're on it. thanks

Good idea, and to Stealth, I am mighty sorry, but some people just irritate me with their stupid judgements.

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

Stealth said:
its cool...i just like seeing flows on the flows board. you can fight anywhere else you want.

I dont like to fight, my mother always taught me that violence is never the answer to anything. But I will most likely show my rhyming abilities in this tournament. Thank you!