Should X-Raided keep Big Hollis as his producer?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What do you all think about the sound Big Hollis delivers for X-Raided tracks?

• Tight as fuck!

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Cool

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • It's Alright

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Wack ass remixes with the same song done over and over again!

Votes: 36 66.7%

• Total voters
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Hell no, get Hollis away from X's shit.

W0RM_Da_C0N said:
i think the fool(s), that produced unforgiven vol 1,
R.A.W., Verbal Tek, DJ Shariell, better known as Mad Man Music.

That's exactly who X needs, Unforgiven is X's best cd. He needs them to supply his beats again, cuz Hollis is just ruining his tracks with them beats.

I know X admitted in his last Murder Dog column that his beats were lacking, so who knows maybe he'll be teaming with some other people.

Apr 25, 2002
NO MORE HOLLIS PLEASE. I've stopped buying luni's and raided's album because of that wack SHIT. every fuckin song has the same sound and its not even mastered right. He does need the verbal tek back. but I heard that fool took unforgivin volume 2 and bounced and no one has heard from him since. Who produced 'Nefarious'.

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
What happened to all those proposed X albums? Unforgiven Vol. II, the X-Philes, and some other one that X talked about when Curbie was forwarding his posts.

hachett

CEO of Murder Creek Music
Jul 1, 2002
www.murdercreekmusic.com
HACHET

FUCK WHO EVER STOLE MY PASWORD AND ROTE THAT BULL SHIT UNDER MY NAME.

MY APINION IS he shoold olny youse a couple hollis beets and go get some beets some were else so his albums dont sound alike
hollis got heet but his albums got the same sounds on them

hachet loco

Apr 25, 2002
Rican Gotti said:
I WOULDNT SAY DITCH HOLLIS ALL TOGETHER BUT DAMN FUCC WIT SOME OTHER PRODUCERS X!!! FUCC WIT ECAY UNO, SYKO, ROB LO, MAKI, BABY BUBB!

GOTTI

Naw Id say ditch Hollis. To many fools have hard ass beats out there. Honestly, Id like to see Raided fuck with the production team from Done Deal. If you've heard "Runs in the Fam" you know they are capable of making mobbed out but appealing beats.

It would also be cool to hear Raided fuck with Ric Rock, or Don Juan, or QDIII, cause they are all dope ass producers as well. The guy who did Unforgivin too.

I agree that X needs to take his music in a different direction. I think he should go back to that Unforgivin style where he spits gangsta but he spits FLAMES like whoa. His last few albums it sounds like a combination of X Raided lyrics with Luni Coleone yelling and the killa tay squak at the end. Just spit venom. If it aint broke dont fix it.

May 10, 2002
ALL I KNOW HOLLIS MADE DAMN NEAR MADE THE GREATEST BEAT EVER ON THAT SAC KINGS, THAT HOLLOW TIP AND J-MACK TRACK, IF YOU AINT FEELEN THAT TO THE FULLEST THEN YOU GOT PROBLEMS PERIOD!!!

BUT THE X-RAIDED ALBUMS OF LATE HAVE NOT BEEN GOOD WHAT SO EVER, BIG HOLLIS IS TIGHT PRODUCER BUT NOT FOR X-RAIDED!!!!

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
RAIDED SOUNDS TIGHT OVER HOLLIS BEATS
MAYBE HOLLIS SHOULD PRODUCE AROUND 6 SLAPS ON RAIDEDS NEW SHIT.... VENGEANCE IS MINE IS RIDICULOUS THOUGH! X RAIDED SPITS FLAMES AND THE BEATS WHERE SLAPPING FROM HOLLIS. EITHER WAY, IT WONT HURT

I'M NOT DIGGING THE IDEA WIT PHONK BETA

Dec 27, 2002
www.mybeatshop.com
big hollis got knocks on VENGEANCE IS MINE and shit. but all the other production from him i wasn't feeling, some tracks would stand out but as far as production it was kool. i wanna hear x-raided spit over diffrent production,because i don't think i heard him do anything with anyone else other than big hollis.but even if x-raided don't get different production i'll still go and cop his shit, just because it's x......

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
SICKO said:
big hollis got knocks on VENGEANCE IS MINE and shit. but all the other production from him i wasn't feeling, some tracks would stand out but as far as production it was kool. i wanna hear x-raided spit over diffrent production,because i don't think i heard him do anything with anyone else other than big hollis.but even if x-raided don't get different production i'll still go and cop his shit, just because it's x......

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

your telling me you have not heard THE UNFORGIVEN VOL 1 or anything before that. Awww man your missin out homie. You should peep it on my site. Hollis didnt produce those and they are classic.