Should Alan Greenspan be executed or imprisoned for life?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Psycho Logic said:
NO I DONT!!!! I dont prefer bush over anyone. I just dont like kerry either. but I do not support bush in any way, shape, or form. I just support my country.
Will I have to pull out the "Bush over Kerry" posts? And supporting your country means defeating Bush..no doubt. If you want Terror to increase, corporate fraud to continue to go unchecked, the environment to be raped, pillaged, and destroyed, and the office of the presidency to be a sell-off to the highest bidder, by all means, vote Bush.
I dont see what fox news has anything to do with this. and I never said you were blinded by your ideology. I said you were ultra-liberal.. cuz YOU ARE! but thats all I said.
Am I? And Fox News has everything to do with this. Ever since they made the original "fair and balanced" claim, conservatives and idiots who listen to them all over have harped on ideological differences and delineations. "Well you're ultra-liberal so what you say means nothing." You watch Fox News. You listen to conservative radio. It has alot to do with it, actually. Among educated people interested in political science, never is the lame ass claim made of "ultra-partisanship"...that is a distinctly low-brow idea.
So I said it looks like an interesting movie.. so what? I actually went to the theatres and sat through most of f9/11. the documentary I posted looked interesting because it's like the exact opposite of michael moore. and this guys beating moore at his own game, stalking moore at speeches, walking to his car, on the radio etc. JUST like moore did with all the politicians. I guess he doesnt like how it feels.
What is so interesting about that? What is so incredible about Michael Moore that he deserves his own documentary? Half of this doc., from what I've read, is lame-ass "uplifting" messages from "everyday Americans". "If we all pull together, we can do it." lmao. Like I need to hear soccer moms telling people to "just have faith." Fahrenheit 9/11 was funny at some points, but unprecedented in the fact that it was a major attack movie against a president, and it showed people a side to press and coverage that they hasn't seen before.

This documentary...uhh...it shows that uhh...Michael Moore has views that people disagree with. Why is that interesting? On one hand you have Dubya, and on the other Michael Moore. Who is a more worthy target/subject? Who is a better person to examine or spend time on? I support my country just as much as you or Mclean do. The difference is, I love it like a grown up. It does good things, and it does bad things. Most people who claim to support America support it like a 2-year old does a mommy. Anything mommy does is good, and anyone who might have something negative to say is bad. This is the kind of political "dialogue" we need to address in this country.

again you're defending yourself like I attacked you. but I was more than less attacking your opinions/views on the conservatives on this forum. you know damn well you consider/considered me some super bill oreilly conservative... but that couldnt be more far from the truth.
The proof is in the pudding. You refuse to state any of your "moderate" views anyways...all I hear from you is a naysaying voice when people attack Bush or conservatives...like when Mclean pointed out that we call Republican minorities an act of pandering and you said "Good point". Those are pretty much the only "good points" you see on this board, examples of conservatives being attacked "unfairly" or "liberal bias"...

Jun 18, 2004
WHITE DEVIL said:
I support my country just as much as you or Mclean do. The difference is, I love it like a grown up. It does good things, and it does bad things. Most people who claim to support America support it like a 2-year old does a mommy. Anything mommy does is good, and anyone who might have something negative to say is bad. This is the kind of political "dialogue" we need to address in this country.
Great metaphor...I've seen you use it before, and I must say it is right on the money.

May 2, 2002
WHITE DEVIL said:
Will I have to pull out the "Bush over Kerry" posts? And supporting your country means defeating Bush..no doubt. If you want Terror to increase, corporate fraud to continue to go unchecked, the environment to be raped, pillaged, and destroyed, and the office of the presidency to be a sell-off to the highest bidder, by all means, vote Bush.
pull em. pull the posts where I blindly defend bush. good luck finding them.

WHITE DEVIL said:
Am I? And Fox News has everything to do with this. Ever since they made the original "fair and balanced" claim, conservatives and idiots who listen to them all over have harped on ideological differences and delineations. "Well you're ultra-liberal so what you say means nothing." You watch Fox News. You listen to conservative radio. It has alot to do with it, actually. Among educated people interested in political science, never is the lame ass claim made of "ultra-partisanship"...that is a distinctly low-brow idea.
Actually, no, I don't watch fox news. I rarely watch the news at all in fact. and when I do, I don't really have a preference. I usually just get my news from the paper and msn.com. I could really give two shits what fox news does and what their slogan is. they're a conservative news station. so what? cnn is liberal. thats the way the world turns. no sense in bitching about it.

WHITE DEVIL said:
What is so interesting about that? What is so incredible about Michael Moore that he deserves his own documentary? Half of this doc., from what I've read, is lame-ass "uplifting" messages from "everyday Americans". "If we all pull together, we can do it." lmao. Like I need to hear soccer moms telling people to "just have faith." Fahrenheit 9/11 was funny at some points, but unprecedented in the fact that it was a major attack movie against a president, and it showed people a side to press and coverage that they hasn't seen before.
hey man, I'm entitled to my own opinion, commy. this isn't 1960 Russia, I'm allowed to have my own opinions. and you obviously misinterpretted the point of the documentary. here you are, totally judging a movie based on a 2 minute trailer you saw. what it's about isn't soccer moms praising the US. it's more than less a conservative version of f9/11. why cant republicans have a documentary? why is the liberal documentary so damn interesting to you, but the conservative version is "lame-ass"? is it because you're a liberal? I think so....

WHITE DEVIL said:
This documentary...uhh...it shows that uhh...Michael Moore has views that people disagree with. Why is that interesting? On one hand you have Dubya, and on the other Michael Moore. Who is a more worthy target/subject? Who is a better person to examine or spend time on? I support my country just as much as you or Mclean do. The difference is, I love it like a grown up. It does good things, and it does bad things. Most people who claim to support America support it like a 2-year old does a mommy. Anything mommy does is good, and anyone who might have something negative to say is bad. This is the kind of political "dialogue" we need to address in this country.
so why exactly do I support my country like a 2 yr old? examples?

WHITE DEVIL said:
The proof is in the pudding. You refuse to state any of your "moderate" views anyways...all I hear from you is a naysaying voice when people attack Bush or conservatives...like when Mclean pointed out that we call Republican minorities an act of pandering and you said "Good point". Those are pretty much the only "good points" you see on this board, examples of conservatives being attacked "unfairly" or "liberal bias"...
So I need to write a 5 paragraph essay for every topic I reply to? sometimes mclean or tadou say exactly what I was thinking. so am I suppose to repeat what they just said so some asshole like ebay-stud (gay duece) can come along with a smart remark like "uhh.. tadou already said that, FAG"? I think I'm pretty direct about my views.

Jun 18, 2004
Sorry mayne...but the cat who did Michael Moore Hates America is a douche...and WDs point about who gives a shit about the life and times of Michael Moore is right on. Once again some conservative dipshit tried to turn the tables and clown Moore with a dose of his own medicine, and it turns out to be great for Moore. He loves nothing better than when Conservatives are talking about him...and in reality, nothing could be a more boring talking point than Michael Moore.

Dec 25, 2003
Psycho Logic said:
Fuck. I posted a lengthy, witty, 100 percent correct retort to your comments. Its equal shall not be seen in the next hundred years. Unfortunately, I somehow got logged off by this computer, and it got lost.

Fuck you. I won. You know it, and I know it.