Seahawks vs Green Bay [Playoffs!!?]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who wins?

• Total voters
Oct 13, 2004
I ended up betting on this game, picked Packers -7.5 and Over 44. Hahaha WOO! I just won 135.00, if nothing crazy happens in the last 3 mins.

Aug 24, 2003
this game reminds me of when i play madden and score off two turnovers really fast, then the game starts fucking cheating and lets the other team back in and they run away with it

lol fucking holy shit man green bay massacred us. i knew i shouldnt have been rooting for the pack earlier in this season by saying they were going to win the superbowl vs the patriots, shit came back to bite me in the ass i guess.

Feb 14, 2004
since the seahawks lost, i think giants are going to the superbowl. i just dont think favre can make it past the championship game. or cowboys. giants have manning, plaxico and jacobs for offense and i dont even have to say anything about their defense, speaks for it self.

since the seahawks lost, i think giants are going to the superbowl. i just dont think favre can make it past the championship game. or cowboys. giants have manning, plaxico and jacobs for offense and i dont even have to say anything about their defense, speaks for it self.
GIANTS WONT BE IN THE NFC CHAMP. GAME DALLAS. MAN LET ME SAY THIS ROMO HAS SOMETHIN TO PROVE 2MORROW AND SO DOEZ T.O.---DUDE HAD A BROKE LEG IN THE SUPERBOWL AND DAMN NEAR WON THE GAME. ROMO IS GETTIN BASH'D ABOUT A FEMALE 28-14 COWGIRLS

Sep 4, 2002
lol @ the giants going to the super bowl, their opponents would have to drop some serious EGGS for that to happen

Feb 14, 2004
the whole seahawk team had something to prove today and we still didnt do shit. but i think cowboys can do real well if T.O. really is 100%. they have a good run game too. but giants have a scarey team too. so it'll be a good game, unlike our game.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I didn't even get to watch the game.....I seen the opening drive, grant was stupid trying to get up and run....then I turned it on again and it was 14-7, checked the score later and Green Bay had the lead....I figured the pack would win, but that opening drive scared me....lol

Feb 14, 2004
the first 5 minutes got all of us excited here. then as the game went on we were just bummed out. i hate these sayings...."maybe next year".

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
from a fellow soldier.... espiohti wanted to pass a message to savage and x panther to let yall know this,

What happened to them seachickens!!!! got fuckin killed like I said they would!!

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!